5/27- Giants @ Marlins- 1:10pm

Fish

Coghlan will have a weak ground out

Im not referencing what im quoting by the way.

Marlins_Fan, dude, your throwing me off, Im watching on a delay and when it comes around to what your finally posting about, some of it doesnt even happen. Bases were never loaded.

I understand your a glass half empty kind of guy but dont comment like it already happened when it hasnt happened. Thanks

Coghlan will have a weak ground out

Marlins_Fan, dude, your throwing me off, Im watching on a delay and when it comes around to what your finally posting about, some of it doesnt even happen. Bases were never loaded.

I understand your a glass half empty kind of guy but dont comment like it already happened when it hasnt happened. Thanks

Sorry about that. I didn't realize I was doing that to you. No problem, I'll stop!

Some of you seem a little tense today. Relax. I'm just being sarcastic

Not tense. MLB is on a batter delay basically. I can stand the sarcasm just harder trying to figure out whats going on in the game.

No Probably big guy. Your just giving me mini anger attacks. :D

Petersen hasnt made any defensive gems compared to what we were getting from lomo and stanton at some point.. Petey was off the ball by 2 feet it looked like.

sh*tty hanging slider by Ricky too.

Seemed like he was just jogging back there too. That ball was crushed regardless though. Its a home run in bout 80% other parks.