Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

July 6, 2012 Marlins @ Cardinals 8:15 PM

Featured Replies

  • Author

Score runs - Ricky ain't gonna hold it to 1 forever

 

"We're here in the 28th inning, it seems like Ricky has been on this mound forever, holding them at 1 run."

Am I the only person who listens to music while watching the game?

Score runs - Ricky ain't gonna hold it to 1 forever

 

"We're here in the 28th inning, it seems like Ricky has been on this mound forever, holding them at 1 run."

 

Heath Bell warming up for the 29th inning

Am I the only person who listens to music while watching the game?

 

Am I the only person who listens to music while watching the game?

 

 

I have every Rush album except the new one on shuffle and blasting it

Am I the only person who listens to music while watching the game?

 

Am I the only person who listens to music while watching the game?

 

 

I have every Rush album except the new one on shuffle and blasting it

Ha!

:woot

Don't swing!

Um, wtf?

UGH!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.