7/24 Marlins vs. Braves - 7:10 PM ET

vs.

9-9, 3.29 ERA 8-4, 3.70 ERA

COOL STATS:

Carlos Lee has a career .318 BA against the Braves (55-for-173)-the fifth-highest career average against Atlanta among all active players.

Buehrle is 4-1 with a 1.87 ERA in his last 5 starts.

Buehrle has a 1.96 ERA in his last 6 starts at home.

On the season, Buehrle has a 2.62 ERA in his 10 starts at home.

Marlins vs. Hudson:

Bonifacio: 6 for 15 (.400 BA)

Kearns: 11 for 33 (.333 BA)

Lee: 12 for 32 (.375 BA)

*If Buehrle gets the W tonight then he will have 10+ wins in 12 straight seasons!*

I did this yesterday.

Tradition has to continue, ya know?

Whatever...this is baseball, not superstitution ville...c'mon bro...it be fine...

No, whenever Marlins posts something that becomes a possible Fish-jinx, I am contractually bound to say "f***."

We are just 7.5 from the WC with 60+ games to go, I remember when the phil's were 7 games behind the first place mets with JUST 17 to go and we all know how it went down also the rockies did it with an awesome run. I know it hasnt been easy, but lets STILL believe and hope EVERYONE plays together as a team extremely well and shows the passion we all been waiting for. Thats it, no more speeches, LETS GO MARLINS, WIN!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

I did this yesterday.

Tradition has to continue, ya know?

Whatever...this is baseball, not superstitution ville...c'mon bro...it be fine...

No, whenever Marlins posts something that becomes a possible Fish-jinx, I am contractually bound to say "f***."

Facing Hudson I don't think anything I say could really be considered a "jinx."