Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/24 Marlins vs. Braves - 7:10 PM ET

Featured Replies

I really hate this u-Verse commercial. Girl's voice is annoying. IDK why this one gets the most air time. She sounds so snobby. Hate it.

 

"Must be nice... cheering on Team USA from the shallow end."

 

Must be nice ... having a mute button. :|

Joe Simpson braves color guy-" I always though Milwaukee was te home of brats and hotdogs. There are plenty of hotdogs here."

 

Ha they hated him sitting there. I was thinking he thought it might go foul.

As soon as Gameday said Reyes homered, making it 3-0, I thought to myself, f*** YOU BRAVES.

 

 

The ironic thing is my dad has gotten me Braves jerseys...I only wear Marlins or Expos gear bro.

Are no hitters with one run allowed less important than no run no hitters?

 

 

i never got the impression that giving up a run in the effort made it worth less.

Selig. "Fans don't want replay".

 

Stupid ass.

 

 

bud, what planet are you living on? almost everyone wants more replay.

I really hate this u-Verse commercial. Girl's voice is annoying. IDK why this one gets the most air time. She sounds so snobby. Hate it.

 

"Must be nice... cheering on Team USA from the shallow end."

 

Must be nice ... having a mute button. :|

 

 

I hate U-verse. The sides of my Marlins telecast are cut off. I've tried every aspect and zoom ratio.

Braves announcers are soooo brutal to listen to. Hating on Reyes when I'm almost sure he thought it might be foul.

Joe Simpson braves color guy-" I always though Milwaukee was te home of brats and hotdogs. There are plenty of hotdogs here."

 

Ha they hated him sitting there. I was thinking he thought it might go foul.

 

 

LMAO!

 

Those Braves got jokes.

I hate U-verse. The sides of my Marlins telecast are cut off. I've tried every aspect and zoom ratio.

 

 

it's just not u-verse. i'm on directv. it's on fsflorida's end with the feed. at least tonight.

Step your game up Allison. Not on point today

 

I know. Needs less clothing.

 

Wait, is that what you're saying?

 

That would def help

Those are the same Braves announcers who earlier this year said "Mike Stanton" sounds like a home-run hitter. "Giancarlo Stanton" sounds like a guy who should make you your pizza...

I really hate this u-Verse commercial. Girl's voice is annoying. IDK why this one gets the most air time. She sounds so snobby. Hate it.

 

"Must be nice... cheering on Team USA from the shallow end."

 

Must be nice ... having a mute button. :|

 

 

I hate U-verse. The sides of my Marlins telecast are cut off. I've tried every aspect and zoom ratio.

I hate it too. They stopped the NHL network.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.