Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/30 Post Game

Featured Replies

I'm pretty sure we can get connie and the hawk to replace petersen and cousins... at least cliff and preston... :violin

Trade everybody I don't care if we end up with Dwight Howard, Hamilton, Neymar just trade something.

 

Yeah, by the time he would make the decision the world would be over.

You know you're bad when you want an NBA player to play on your MLB team.

 

 

I'm pretty sure we'd take MJ too if we could.

Wow

 

Peterson LF Cousins RF Hayes C Murphy 3rd

 

Closest thing to a lineup card forfeit I've ever seen. The Braves must have been rolling in the dugout in laughter once they saw the lineup. Not that we had much of a chance of winning this game, but Ozzie seems he had decided why bother.

Is anyone else refreshing MLBTR every 5 seconds

 

 

Twitter is easier, try it.

In another News (GREAT ONE):

Miami Marlins: Jacob Turner debut could come as early as Friday

 

 

http://blogs.sun-sen...-as-friday.html

 

In another News (GREAT ONE):

Miami Marlins: Jacob Turner debut could come as early as Friday

 

 

http://blogs.sun-sen...-as-friday.html

 

 

Friday is soooo farrr awaaaaaaay

 

I Know right... BUT the good thing is that maybe Nolasco wont be with us if he does well even though they would have to make a deal through waivers...

Brett Hayes and John Buck have no place on any baseball roster

 

 

Fixed.

  • Author

Is anyone else refreshing MLBTR every 5 seconds

 

 

Twitter is easier, try it.

 

Who are the best insiders to follow?

Nvm I just followed Morosi, Gammons, Heyman and MLBTR. That should do it.

 

 

Joe Capozzi & Ken Rosenthal are good also.

Nvm I just followed Morosi, Gammons, Heyman and MLBTR. That should do it.

 

 

Joe Capozzi & Ken Rosenthal are good also.

 

Come on, where's Frisaro?

Nvm I just followed Morosi, Gammons, Heyman and MLBTR. That should do it.

 

 

Joe Capozzi & Ken Rosenthal are good also.

 

Come on, where's Frisaro?

 

Oh yeah and Frisaro and Clark Spencer.

 

Eventhough frisaro, Spencer, and capozzi usually all tweet the same sh*t.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.