did the stop bus from court house to ballpark end?

miamibaseball

You don't need a bus for 2 or 3 people.

it service their have last season from court house to ballpark it five dollar to parkHe's saying 3 people will be parking there- very likely it's canceled. Call Miami Dade transit, or take the metro rail for park and ride service

Parking is $20 + svc fee for Opening Day and all weekends.

Just sayin'.............

Parking is $20 with no service fees at the lot, and I've paid 15 on weekends. You can also park on someone's lawn for $10.

Not sure where your going with that.i told you buy ticket only by internet

You posted on the game thread that parking was $20 for all games and you can't buy them in person.

Have you ever even tried. Unless the game is sold out you can pull up and buy parking at the park the day of the game. I never once paid for parking online last year, and out of the 20 or so games I went to I only paid $15.

Just because your too lazy to find out for yourself how to park at the ballpark doesn't mean you need to flat out lie about it.

You pay for parking online as a "I just want to get it over with" type thing. If you have the knowledge of how to get in and out of the stadium you can pay 15 and be home in no time afterwards.

Parking is $20 + svc fee for Opening Day and all weekends.

Just sayin'.............

Parking is $20 with no service fees at the lot, and I've paid 15 on weekends. You can also park on someone's lawn for $10.

Not sure where your going with that.i told you buy ticket only by internet

You don't have to buy parking by the Internet only. You can pull up and park almost every night. And if they won't let you in someone will let you park on their lawn for $10.

other question do you know person with disabled parking decal get park for free i know that most city lot if disable you get park for free miami run that garages

For the disabled, you should be paying for the right to park. Whether its a disabled spot or regular spot should be irrelevant.

I would be pissed if a disabled patron parks for free when I'd have to pay. Reserve them a disabled spot but charge them for it.

Too many people want to be treated equal but when it comes time to be part of the group they try to take advantage of their situation.

other question do you know person with disabled parking decal get park for free i know that most city lot if disable you get park for free miami run that garages

For the disabled, you should be paying for the right to park. Whether its a disabled spot or regular spot should be irrelevant.

I would be pissed if a disabled patron parks for free when I'd have to pay. Reserve them a disabled spot but charge them for it.

Too many people want to be treated equal but when it comes time to be part of the group they try to take advantage of their situation.do you know that disable people park for free at city parking lot and side of street

Too many people want to be treated equal but when it comes time to be part of the group they try to take advantage of their situation.do you know that disable people park for free at city parking lot and side of street

That's a public parking lot, at a sporting event or any private place of business a disabled person shouldn't be treated any differently economically as someone who isn't disabled. Provide the parking space, but charge them. They need disabled seating in the stadium, accommodate them. They want to skip the whole line at the concession stand because they don't want to wait, use the "At the Ballpark" app and pray its ready by the time you get there.

I'm really against people who fight for equal rights, and then want to use their differences for preferential treatment. Parking for free at a sporting event is just one example.

We come in from the west, park in a private yard about 3 blocks from the stadium for $10, and then leave to the west after the game. Very little traffic no matter how well attended the game is. Takes me about 1 1/2 hours to get home, same amount of time it takes me to get there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.