Kyle Jensen

Wild Card

Well, Canha and Jensen are both just a little old... But they offer such different skills. It would be interesting to see them battle for a 1B gig soon.

Gaby Sanchez was an older prospect too right? Canha shows potential with his hit tool. Could be a similar player.

Jensen hits his 1st ST HR...Is .875 slugging good?

I Know small sample size but ..Oh man!

One thing Jensen can do is crank the ball. And although he has some contact issues last year, he has done OK in that dept before. I am excited to see him take the next step...

Canha I am afraid to say is a non-prospect he may at best be good enough for a cup of Joe

I don't disagree, but I could totally see him being a Gaby Sanchez type guy. Decently productive full time for a few years, a good part time player for a few years. But I see a major leaguer.

Gaby was a solid organizational prospect, Canha doesn't rate nearly close to what Gabby did as a minor league prospect

Gaby was an older, underwhelming prospect that was only popular because he was a local product. Canha is very similar to what Sanchez was in age, talent, and skills at this point in his career... he just doesn't win the same popularity contest.

Gaby was an older, underwhelming prospect that was only popular because he was a local product. Canha is very similar to what Sanchez was in age, talent, and skills at this point in his career... he just doesn't win the same popularity contest.

Canha probably has a better hit tool than Jones and Baker.