Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/4 - Padres at Marlins - 7:10 pm

Featured Replies

A majority of the hits we've given up so far this year seem to be up the middle. Just stick another guy there and see if anyone notices.

There we go. Six great innings you gave us today Salad Boy.

If I was photoshop savvy I'd take a picture of Koehler and put him into a bowl of salad right now.

 

It needs to be done.

Marlins scored 73 runs april 2013....34 this year through 4.5 games....hmmmm

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HECHAVARRIA!?

That's something we need to see from Hech when he's hitting leadoff. Stolen Bases.

 

Also, shut up Tommy. I don't want my base runners "not afraid to get throw out". I want them terrified of that possibility.

Who pitches in the 7th??

 

Jennings 7th/8th, Marmol 9th.

:D

 

I mean I'm not giving Marmol the 9th when it's a 3 run or less game, but 5 runs I'll let him do mop up duty.

:D

 

I mean I'm not giving Marmol the 9th when it's a 3 run or less game, but 5 runs I'll let him do mop up duty.

Agreed. Hand 7/8, Marmol 9. He has to throw sometime. Mop up vs an injured team with little offensive depth seems like a good time.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.