Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/4 - Padres at Marlins - 7:10 pm

Featured Replies

Can't think of a better inning and a half so far.

Need more.

I like the orange caps but I really think they work best with the orange socks and undershirts. If they're gonna go orange go all out, the black shirts and socks are weak tonight. I think caps and socks should match on all uniforms.

Lovin' that double play!

 

It seems like on our good defensive days, we have a chance to win any game.

What a double play. Hech is quite the defensive SS at times.

Looks like Koehler has more movement on this off speed pitches than I remember in the past. I'm super impressed how he's progressed from minor league fodder to major league starting pitcher.

So that an error or a hit? Seems like error obviously, but he did run quite a bit to get there.

Heads up base running by Hech. Denorfia wasn't ready to throw that.

Heads up base running by Hech. Denorfia wasn't ready to throw that.

so far i like Butler at 3rd base. like his aggressive style.

I love runs like that. Great situational hitting by McGehee.

Great job of manufacturing a run there with the tag and sac fly. This seriously seems like a different team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.