Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/4 - Padres at Marlins - 7:10 pm

Featured Replies

10-0 with a 1.21 ERA at home. Those numbers just aren't real Jose. Stop making fiction reality.

Brett Butler is the damn honey badger, his aggressive plays says he just dont give a ****, just send them all!

reminds me of one Bo windmill Porter

Somewhere right now Juan Pierre and Placido Polanco are watching this game in utter confusion as to what is going on.

 

EDIT: Forgot Kotchman.

Maybe I'm wrong, and I'm not taking anything away from the players themselves but I really feel like the coaching staff deserves a tremendous amount of credit for this hot start to the year.

Maybe I'm wrong, and I'm not taking anything away from the players themselves but I really feel like the coaching staff deserves a tremendous amount of credit for this hot start to the year.

 

Well when your hitting coach isn't belittling/berating the players that probably helps.

I like the nickname "The Big Salad" for Koehler. Let's get that started.

Well when your hitting coach isn't belittling/berating the players that probably helps.

 

More maybe he's berating them BETTER.

I think this'll be Koehler's last inning. You could see he's tiring ever so slightly.

Pierre is thinking "man I show up to the park at 2am every morning to practice and we lost 100 still

C'mon Koehler finish out the inning strong.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.