Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/15 Nationals @ Marlins 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

I fell asleep in the 2nd and just now woke up. wtf happened. I feel like rickg grimes waking up during the apocalypse

  • Author

I fell asleep in the 2nd and just now woke up. wtf happened. I feel like rickg grimes waking up during the apocalypse

You fell asleep during a Big Salad start?!

Drive this stupid team into the ground. Love this. I want to see 20 freaking runs.

  • Author

Drive this stupid team into the ground. Love this. I want to see 20 freaking runs.

Nah. 11 is good enough for tonight.

 

20 tomorrow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.