Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sun Sox @ Cubs - 1:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

Thank goodness...already lost Jose, be in an even deeper hole without Alverez.

 

When is that Super 2 deadline?

Rob Van Dam is still wrestling?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? wut

He took a lot of time off, a few years I believe. He returned last summer and took even more time off recently, he's almost a part time type of guy. You can see his age in his face but with the way that guy takes care of his body, he can still go almost as good as in his heyday.

He took a lot of time off, a few years I believe. He returned last summer and took even more time off recently, he's almost a part time type of guy. You can see his age in his face but with the way that guy takes care of his body, he can still go almost as good as in his heyday.

He's got a 90 days on, 90 days off contract.

This is one of those games where we literally need a Jones 2 run homer to wash the bad taste away.

Not happening with the way the wind is blowing.

He's got a 90 days on, 90 days off contract.

Oh that makes perfect sense, good for him actually. I wish I could convince my boss to give me a deal like that.

Oh that makes perfect sense, good for him actually. I wish I could convince my boss to give me a deal like that.

Indeed - and he can still go with the best of them. It's nice to see.

Not happening with the way the wind is blowing.

Yeah but I'm just saying that's the storyline that this game needs right now. Like the time Stanton over ran a ball in the outfield and then hit the walk off winning hit.

2 we won and 3 we lost in chi and two in texas so be 2 -5

I wish you'd stop saying we lost already. It's a two run game vs the Cubs. Its like you haven't seen us comeback at any point this year.

I wish you'd stop saying we lost already. It's a two run game vs the Cubs. Its like you haven't seen us comeback at any point this year.

may be what i say wake up marlins

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.