Guest Vince0926

Remember a couple of weeks ago I mentioned being hungry and looking for a spark. I see it now. All except Stanton. Needs a day off. Big series tomorrow.

Remember a couple of weeks ago I mentioned being hungry and looking for a spark. I see it now. All except Stanton. Needs a day off. Big series tomorrow.

Biggest series of the year so far starting tomorrow.

Solution: Bench our best player.

Guest Vince0926

Stanton is not the best player on the team. Just the most overrated. Anywho, did you see what turner did after he struck out a guy to end the 4th!!!?!!?!?!? DID YOU!?!?!!?

He hit his hand in the glove, symbolizing emotion. Even turner is starting to have a pulse.

Guest Vince0926

Biggest series of the year so far starting tomorrow.

Solution: Bench our best player.

Yup to avoid having 4 strikeouts again and looking like an ass, sure why not?

Stanton is not the best player on the team. Just the most overrated. Anywho, did you see what turner did after he struck out a guy to end the 4th!!!?!!?!?!? DID YOU!?!?!!?

He hit his hand in the glove, symbolizing emotion. Even turner is starting to have a pulse.

But did he smile?

Guest Vince0926

Or maybe he can win the game like he did last night, but whatever.

Valdespin triples today and Hechavarria gets a hit >>>>> 4 strikeouts. Unless you want Stanton to strike out, SURE you start that boy! Oh yeah and the one hit. What was he on the trip? 1 for 27?

Guest Vince0926

Should we bench Mcgehee too?

He needs a day off too. But we need him for the big series. Stanton can sit Monday and maybe Wednesday. Stanton can play vs. the easier opponents.

Guest Vince0926

If Stanton isnt the best player on the team, who is?

As of late? That's actually tough. Position player wise it's yelich. Pitching is definitely cishek.

As of late? That's actually tough. Position player wise it's yelich. Pitching is definitely cishek.

Cishek blew a game in Arizona and struggled in that Oakland series though. And he allowed a HR today. Time to bench him.

Guest Vince0926

Whatever though, 12 strikeouts and no intensity. He needs to be more white.

The last sentence is insanely offensive. That has nothing to do with anything.

Guest Vince0926

Cishek blew a game in Arizona and struggled in that Oakland series though. And he allowed a HR today. Time to bench him.

I also wrote to begin "As of late........"