I Like Brad Hand

Why take so long to make this decision? because of Vince !?

Lol nah man, I just literally forgot to do it. I finally remembered when looking through MarlinsBaseball.com's NEW APP and when I realized how easy it was to import a picture from my phone's gallery and conveniently make it my new avatar. What a wonderful app. I highly recommend you all get it. I give it 5 STARS!

Lol nah man, I just literally forgot to do it. I finally remembered when looking through MarlinsBaseball.com's NEW APP and when I realized how easy it was to import a picture from my phone's gallery and conveniently make it my new avatar. What a wonderful app. I highly recommend you all get it. I give it 5 STARS!

Your check is in the mail

Oh~poor Vince.

Guest Vince0926

to clarify the rumors out there, I don't hate brad hand. I just want him to stay as far away from the Marlins as possible. This goes the same for Dunn, Ramos, and Jackson. But alas we are stuck with what we have which is a culture of losing team that doesn't know any better thanks to shoddy ownership and overall lack luster talent (or at least talent that just doesn't gel well)

to clarify the rumors out there, I don't hate brad hand. I just want him to stay as far away from the Marlins as possible. This goes the same for Dunn, Ramos, and Jackson. But alas we are stuck with what we have which is a culture of losing team that doesn't know any better thanks to shoddy ownership and overall lack luster talent (or at least talent that just doesn't gel well)

OK,so no more Vince hate Hand guys.