4/11 Marlins @ Mets

Guest Vince0926

Syndergaard in game 2? We're going to get no-hit.

Seriously, I got to watch Syndergaard pitch in Spring Training, and the one thought that kept going through my mind is, "how does anyone get comfortable against him?" 100 mph fastball, 94 mph slider, 91 mph change, and a curve that drops into the low 80s, and he's got rather good control from what I've seen. Complete honesty? He might be my favorite non-Marlins pitcher right now.

Syndergaard in game 2? We're going to get no-hit.

Seriously, I got to watch Syndergaard pitch in Spring Training, and the one thought that kept going through my mind is, "how does anyone get comfortable against him?" 100 mph fastball, 94 mph slider, 91 mph change, and a curve that drops into the low 80s, and he's got rather good control from what I've seen. Complete honesty? He might be my favorite non-Marlins pitcher right now.

A 94 mph slider is completely ridiculous. I'm pretty sure Thor's worst pitch would be the best pitch any of our bullpen guys has ever thrown (except for Ramos' change)

A 94 mph slider is completely ridiculous. I'm pretty sure Thor's worst pitch would be the best pitch any of our bullpen guys has ever thrown (except for Ramos' change)

You are not kidding. He actually hit 95 with the slider against the Royals against Kendrys Morales.