4/12 Marlins @ Mets

Guest Vince0926

Guest Vince0926

Will the Marlins go 3-3 or will they go 2-4??? The one guarantee is that we go either 3-3 or 2-4. Or will it rain and we don't play? Who knows? But one more thing before I forget....

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!

And people accuse Admin of being a Mets fan.  The Mets' rotation is very good, but everything else about that team is awful, and the rotation is nowhere near the best of even the last fifteen years.  It might not even be the best in baseball right now.  I think we touch up Syndergaard for 3 runs tonight, and he goes 6.  Fernandez gives up 1 on 4 hits, strikes out 11, and goes 6 as well.

Who do you think has the best rotation in baseball?

(Also, I'm exaggerating here, of course. My real prediction? Both starters give up two runs and have to leave it to the bullpens. Both bullpens are pretty bad, so despite the 2 runs given up by each starter, this could end up a 5-4 game or something like that.)

Thor gets more movement on his 94 mph slider than Narveson got on his 83 mph poop last night. Also, I have decided to call Chris Narveson's "breaking" ball a poop, because it doesn't curve, it doesn't slide, it just stinks. Like poop.

Why don't you marry Thor?!