Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/12 Marlins @ Mets

Featured Replies

Will the Marlins go 3-3 or will they go 2-4??? The one guarantee is that we go either 3-3 or 2-4. Or will it rain and we don't play? Who knows? But one more thing before I forget....

 

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!

 

 

I'm so looking forward to this one. Every win we can get from the Mets would be huge and to potentially take two straight from them to start the season series would feel nice. Anytime the Mets and Nats aren't working on all cylinders we absolutely need to pounce on them.

 

 

I just can't see José starting 0-2.

 

He might give up one run on one hit with 24 strikeouts in 8 innings tonight and still lose.

 

 

And people accuse Admin of being a Mets fan.  The Mets' rotation is very good, but everything else about that team is awful, and the rotation is nowhere near the best of even the last fifteen years.  It might not even be the best in baseball right now.  I think we touch up Syndergaard for 3 runs tonight, and he goes 6.  Fernandez gives up 1 on 4 hits, strikes out 11, and goes 6 as well.

 

Who do you think has the best rotation in baseball?

 

(Also, I'm exaggerating here, of course. My real prediction? Both starters give up two runs and have to leave it to the bullpens. Both bullpens are pretty bad, so despite the 2 runs given up by each starter, this could end up a 5-4 game or something like that.)

 

 

“He looks like a young guy who needs a month in Triple-A to clean up some things,’’ one veteran scout at the game told The Post.

 

about Matz after last night.

 

And I thought we overreact quickly here

 

 

Thor gets more movement on his 94 mph slider than Narveson got on his 83 mph poop last night. Also, I have decided to call Chris Narveson's "breaking" ball a poop, because it doesn't curve, it doesn't slide, it just stinks. Like poop.

 

 

Thor gets more movement on his 94 mph slider than Narveson got on his 83 mph poop last night. Also, I have decided to call Chris Narveson's "breaking" ball a poop, because it doesn't curve, it doesn't slide, it just stinks. Like poop.

Why don't you marry Thor?!

 

 

Ehh @ the line up. Not that I don't mind Dietrich in the line up but his defense at 3rd base has proven to be shaky.

 

 

Marlins win 3-2. Mathis gets a hit

 

 

Marlins win 3-2. Mathis gets a hit

 

You predicted Marlins would win 7-3 last night. You weren't far off. I'll give you that.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.