SC winter Meeting Special at 4pm est

sheff#1

ESPN Radio Report:

Tejada has a rumored 4 yr $34 million offer on the table.

Major trade between Boston, Texas, and Anaheim is expected to pick up steam.

Dodgers are shopping recently acquired Jeff Weaver. The White Sox passed on a Weaver for Frank Thomas swap.

Yankees have cooled on Vlad and may now be looking at Tejada, JuanGon, and Jose Guillen.

LA may sign IRod if they can unload enough salary.

Tejada has a rumored 4 yr $34 million offer on the table.

With? my guess is Seattle but I didnt catch the name Hopefully Seattle can drive his value up to over 10 mil a year, having Baltimore sign him for 12 mil or more. If they can land Lopez as well, that would kill Vlad :cool

where the hell did the Orioles come out from??! Apparently they're willing to throw everything out the window this year...

This happens every winter. Every sports writer claims the Orioles will sign all the big names. Why? 1. Because they do have the money, and 2. they need good players to compete in the toughest division in baseball. Also because they are no longer selling out every home game a big name might attract crowds.

where the hell did the Orioles come out from??!? Apparently they're willing to throw everything out the window this year...

This happens every winter. Every sports writer claims the Orioles will sign all the big names. Why? 1. Because they do have the money, and 2. they need good players to compete in the toughest division in baseball. Also because they are no longer selling out every home game a big name might attract crowds. Toughest division??? The NL East is tougher since we have had four teams in contention this year and always three in the past. And any marlins news since I can't watch tv right now.

Guest marlins02

Gammons couldnt have been serious about the private jet and clubd seats being the main reason why the Brown trade hasnt been made official. i mean thats sick

i think he was telling the truth i know, thats crazy.