8/30 @Mets

Not an opinion. Fact. You can defend why making mistakes is beneficial to the game.

Because it's part of baseball and part of every sport. Humility is part of every game. I was for the replay system to sort out game changing mistakes. But anything past that is unnecessary

I'm down with an electronic strike zone. Missed strike calls have literally decided games such as the walk off walk between the cubs and cardinals a few weeks ago. Yes human error has been part of the game but that doesn't make them right. If replay has been about correcting incorrect calls, why wouldn't that eventually include missed balls and strikes?

I'm down with an electronic strike zone. Missed strike calls have literally decided games such as the walk off walk between the cubs and cardinals a few weeks ago. Yes human error has been part of the game but that doesn't make them right. If replay has been about correcting incorrect calls, why wouldn't that eventually include missed balls and strikes?

And how much would that slow down the game? Going to film for every pitch? Or I guess we culd just do away with the plate ump all together in favor of a robot

And how much would that slow down the game? Going to film for every pitch? Or I guess we culd just do away with the plate ump all together in favor of a robot

I'm down with a robot if the calls are called correctly. Foxtrax knows where the pitch crossed the plate INSTANTLY, I don't see how this would slow the game down.