December 2, 20169 yr Hope Misty May is coming along with him. Also David Keller, Marlins director of pro scouting, has been let go. That sounds like a good thing.
December 2, 20169 yr Hope Misty May is coming along with him. Also David Keller, Marlins director of pro scouting, has been let go. That sounds like a good thing. You know Dean and Matt aren't related, right? Even if they were......
December 2, 20169 yr Author You know Dean and Matt aren't related, right? Even if they were...... Who's Matt?
December 2, 20169 yr You know Dean and Matt aren't related, right? Even if they were...... That's the point.
December 2, 20169 yr I could have sworn Helen Keller was the Marlins Director of Pro Scouting Dean Treanor spent 1975-1988 as a police officer, undercover narcotics agent, and investigator in San Luis Obispo, California Marlins cracking down on PEDs?
December 2, 20169 yr I could have sworn Helen Keller was the Marlins Director of Pro Scouting Dean Treanor spent 1975-1988 as a police officer, undercover narcotics agent, and investigator in San Luis Obispo, California Marlins cracking down on PEDs? I'd say the opposite. Hiring him for better ways to hide PEDs!
December 2, 20169 yr I met Misty May, she was delightful. My favorite Marlins "wags" were Kayla West (Sean's wife) and Logan Morrison's wife, her name is escaping me now.
December 2, 20169 yr I can't stand Misty May. She's a fucking asshole and uglier than a booger napkin
December 2, 20169 yr shade I have a (black)out shade, it works so well at keeping me in a nice depressed state
December 2, 20169 yr Author Logan Morrison's wife, her name is escaping me now. I'm sure she forgot your name too.
December 2, 20169 yr Don't encourage [uSER=5078]@pollyvonwog[/uSER] I don't think any amount of encouragement or lack thereof would influence [uSER=5078]@pollyvonwog[/uSER]. I believe he might be a serial asshole. However, thats what we love about him!
December 2, 20169 yr I don't think any amount of encouragement or lack thereof would influence [uSER=5078]@pollyvonwog[/uSER]. I believe he might be a serial asshole. However, thats what we love about him! He's also a cereal asshole. He's pretentious and goes to those cereal bars in NYC http://www.kithtreats.com/menu/
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.