January 8, 20188 yr A hall of fame announcer? Tough to get rid of, except that he is linked with Loria and also, did not matter to Jeter's group about Hawk and Perez, so I guess status is meaningless. DVH is ok, his signature "up up and away" does nothing for me but wait to hear how John Sterling calls Stanton's HR's. To me, he is the most irritating and if wasn't with the Yankees he would be considered mickey mouse. Exactly he was chosen by Loria regime. He needs to go. I have to listen to them on those Radio Only games or when I am in the car. Glenn Geffner could just take over full time. He does a heck of a job. Just hire someone else to help him out.
January 9, 20188 yr Severino would be gone first chance he got. We thought the same about you, but you’re still here.
January 9, 20188 yr We thought the same about you, but you’re still here. [ATTACH]1707._xfImport[/ATTACH]
January 9, 20188 yr We thought the same about you, but you’re still here. Only one problem with this line of thinking. I WAS FUCKING HERE LONG BEFORE YOU SONNY.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.