January 27, 20188 yr "Given the Phillies protracted decision to rebuild, I would prefer the Marlins’ model. Rip off the Band-Aid and get it over with! It’s not like people have been flocking to Marlins Park the last several years, and despite the rather dismal outlook for this year’s club, I find it preferable to watch the kids play and see what happens." Just an opinion piece but this is coming from a Phillies fan so his perspective is interesting. He's saying how the Phillies took too long to rebuild and went through several years of old guys on bad contracts and how the Marlins are doing it the better way, by doing a fire sale and starting fresh faster instead of dragging the process on... http://www.fishstripes.com/2018/1/26/16936876/trust-miami-marlins-rebuild-process-christian-yelich-trade?share=other
January 27, 20188 yr I’m not listening to a guy who hates Santa Claus. probably doesn't think santa is toolsy enough
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.