Miami-Dade expecting no money from sale of team

Admin

More details and quotes from the Sun Sentinel...

https://t.co/xOMjmF7d1N?share=other

As far as the stadium deal and this profit sharing thing, I've always thought the same thing and that's "Good job Loria."

I don't like that Loria has always been sneaky with this stuff but I've felt like this has always been the county and city's fault for not being able to "beat" Loria in this. 

They always complain but this was all agreed upon and if Loria got the better end of the deal and the city and county got screwed, how is that Loria's fault? Maybe the politicians should have done a better job. I have no sympathy for them in any of this. 

More details and quotes from the Sun Sentinel...

https://t.co/xOMjmF7d1N?share=other

As far as the stadium deal and this profit sharing thing, I've always thought the same thing and that's "Good job Loria."

I don't like that Loria has always been sneaky with this stuff but I've felt like this has always been the county and city's fault for not being able to "beat" Loria in this. 

They always complain but this was all agreed upon and if Loria got the better end of the deal and the city and county got screwed, how is that Loria's fault? Maybe the politicians should have done a better job. I have no sympathy for them in any of this. 

completely agree.  completely terrible deal and it was obvious that this would happen from the beginning.

I can't believe they allowed Loria to take deductions from what was only gonna be a 5% payoff. How did they not realize Loria would find a way out of that. I'm no lawyer but that 5% should have been something set in stone that Loria couldn't tinker with. Idiots agreed to that deal on the city and county side. Good job Loria.