Dave Van Horne 4/30

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Did anyone hear the Marlins radio broadcast last night? Wow - how heart-breaking. In the bottom of the 5th inning, Van Horne had a medical issue that caused a bit of slurring of words. Medical issue is undisclosed at this point, but it was truly sad to hear it.  He may be off until this weekend.  I just listened to the playback on MLBTV radio broadcast. He was able to rebound after a little while, but I was uncomfortable with how long they let it go on. I was thinking the guy working with him in the booth could have bailed him out and shut his mike down. Very very sad to hear. 

Guest CHRISTYTOD
I just tried to listen to it and had to stop, it was so hard to listen to it. I hope DVH is ok.

Devastating.  I hope he is ok too.  

Guest CHRISTYTOD
Where did u guys hear the audio?? I cant even find an article.

Heard it on MLBTV subscription. You can replay old video OR audio if you have an account. The article where I learned about it was Miamiherald.com and the article ws about Castro not being "sour" - scroll down in that article and you see the headline about Dave. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.