Hinch and Luhnow fired after being suspended by MLB

So when do the Dodgers get their World Series parade?

Leads me to my next question, does anyone think MLB should've vacated the 2017 title since they cheated during it? I saw a lot of people on social media saying they should have.

Leads me to my next question, does anyone think MLB should've vacated the 2017 title since they cheated during it? I saw a lot of people on social media saying they should have.

Yes and they should recompile all 2017 playoff teams' rosters and replay the entire postseason.

Thinking back, I wonder how that team truly felt winning that championship. You gotta think at least a good portion of that team and it's staff had an uncomfortable, bittersweet feeling in celebrating that win. What a horrible feeling, IF you're a good person, to finally reach that highest peak and just know deep down that you cheated to do it. Ugh.

• Like 1

Thinking back, I wonder how that team truly felt winning that championship. You gotta think at least a good portion of that team and it's staff had an uncomfortable, bittersweet feeling in celebrating that win. What a horrible feeling, IF you're a good person, to finally reach that highest peak and just know deep down that you cheated to do it. Ugh.

Good guys rarely finish first. See society.

Good guys rarely finish first. See society.

That's not a fair assumption in this case. You're making it sound like every world series winner is full of cheaters and "not good guys." There's a huge difference in winning the world series by not being a good guy and by straight up cheating. I refuse to believe that there was no remorse felt on that championship team.

That's not a fair assumption in this case. You're making it sound like every world series winner is full of cheaters and "not good guys." There's a huge difference in winning the world series by not being a good guy and by straight up cheating. I refuse to believe that there was no remorse felt on that championship team.

probably was some.

doesn’t mean we should just vacate the title and give it to the Dodgers.

it is what it is. Astros won it. Red Sox won in 2018. Let history talk about how the Dodgers got screwed. Or focus on how the Dodgers should have won in 2018 but were stubborn morons.

know what the dodgers could have done in 2017 to win a title? Acquire Justin Verlander. How’s Julio Urias working out?

probably was some.

doesn’t mean we should just vacate the title and give it to the Dodgers.

I wasn't serious about giving the Dodgers the title. Just wondering about the remorse.

I do believe the championship should be vacated though.

You can't really say you won a championship when you were proven to have cheated for that championship.

Here's the reasoning behind not vacating the title... I dunno but part of me thinks this does make some sense... if the Astros weren't cheating that still doesn't automatically mean the Dodgers would have won... (or any of the teams who lost in the other rounds either).

[MEDIA=twitter]1216807140951838720[/MEDIA]

• Like 1

Could've vacated the title without awarding it to anyone else, I think that's what the NCAA does but I'm not sure it was warranted anyway.

The NCAA is also possibly the most crooked organization in all of America.....