Javy Lopez deal....

But what trade will bring lo duca here-i was thinking of lo duca a marlin for enc and redman about 3 weeks ago(had it in my mind),so who would be traded?

he's a good-hitting, solid defense catcher with a great contract. unless the Dodgers are looking to trade entirely for prospects, i don't see what we could give them that wouldn't hurt us somewhere else.

So if the marlins get loduca we will put him in......1st?please don't tell we are gonna waste ramon on the bench,again.

lo duca will probably play 1st for the dodgers. McGriff is gone. If they can get another outfielder, Green will move to first base. It's been discussed and written in LA papers

At this point, there is no reason for us to trade for a catcher or even try to acquire one. If you feel the need to, go out and offer Ben Petrick a minor league deal or a ST invite. I think Castro is going to put up good numbers. Geez peeps...

I agree. I wouldn't even be talking catchers with other teams right now. The worst thing that could happen is giving up a prospect or two for a LoDuca or someone like that, when we have capable catchers already. Let's focus on need areas.

My money says Pudge is a Tiger next year if he has a job come May 1st.

And no to Lo Duca.

Pudge will be stuck in Japan if you ask me.... that could happen... :mischief2

he would hate himslef if it did...and boras would be finnaly fired! :w00t Too bad Borass can't just be wiped off this planet of ours... I actually feel bad for Boras...

NOT!