Heat win!

BIG Z

Guest marlins02

great victory, i wasnt able to catch it until i got in the car and turned on the radio in the 4th quarter when they were up i believe 65-61. washington again tommorow at DC

I been on the bandwagon since last year......

anyways Caron scored 9 points and went 3-4 to me thats an huge improvement he is commin along.....

did you see the 4th it was the Butler and Wade show..... these mo fo'z took ova and won the game 4 us...

Odom wasnt all that, and Eddie Jones will neva really fufill his potential..... i can live with that... and there will be days where Brain Grant chokes like he did yesterday and just doesnt show up......

I have loved the Heat ever since I've loved sports. I drive the damn bandwagon!! :shifty

But great win, Wade impresses me more and more every game. That dunk was amazing. He started off slow, not taking too many shots, being unselfish and then took over. Gotta love this kid.

Caron is looking better, he's getting more involved but still has some work to do. But it's a lot harder this year because there are so many scorers. Last year, the offense was pretty much focused on him and EJ but now you have EJ, Wade, Odom, and Rafer.

I cannot wait for Caron to turn back to the real Caron.

did you see the 4th it was the Butler and Wade show..... these mo fo'z took ova and won the game 4 us...

Caron had 2 pts in the 4th- what a show!

Dwayne is another story if you watched the game homie...... you would know im not talking about caron in the 4th im talking about rasual butler...

as for winning it all...... i dunno.....

once Wally comes back the T.Wolves will look like the Lakers but a younger version.....

and the Kings are 20-6 currently and thats without Webber....... "My god'"

the West is winning it all but adleast we are better than last year.....

did? you see the 4th? it was? the? Butler and Wade show.....? these? mo fo'z? took? ova? and won the game 4 us...

Caron had 2 pts in the 4th- what a show!

Dwayne is another story if you watched the game homie...... you would know im not talking about caron in the 4th im talking about rasual butler...

as for winning it all...... i dunno.....

once Wally comes back the T.Wolves will look like the Lakers but a younger version.....

and the Kings are 20-6 currently and thats without Webber....... "My god'"

the West is winning it all but adleast we are better than last year..... you know, we could be pretty good friends :mischief2

I've always liked the Kings (not better than the Heat of course) but they're my fave in the Western Conference. It's so fun watching them play because they play with so much energy and no one's afraid to make passes, all kinds of passes too, even Vlade. They're also a great offensive team, especially with Peja's strokes behind the 3 point line, and they have a lot of depth. I mean look at their record even without their star player.

You also gotta give it up to New Orleans, especially with Baron stepping it up, and how good they are without their best scorer, Mash. The T-Wolves did a great job in the off season with signings and when Wally comes back, I'm sure everything will come together.

I'm surprised that Phoenix is struggling (10-19). I mean yeah I understand that Amare is injured but they still have Marbury and Marion. I guess that's what happens when you play in the west.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.