Elieser has inflammation in right biceps tendon

Admin

7 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Oh well... 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just needed some input on the park. Im planning to attend some games in May.

So why not an open thread for all to respond? 🙂

I'm literally not attending this year due to ticketing BS that cost me the chance to go to Opening Day and two other games, so whatever updates lately that have occurred to the ballpark, I won't know and couldn't tell ya. heh.

5 minutes ago, Michael said:

So why not an open thread for all to respond? 🙂

I'm literally not attending this year due to ticketing BS that cost me the chance to go to Opening Day and two other games, so whatever updates lately that have occurred to the ballpark, I won't know and couldn't tell ya. heh.

Well bc I thought that it will bother to see another member making a thread on that... 🤷🏻‍♂️ but thanks anyways. It's my first time attending this park so that's why I asked.

14 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Well bc I thought that it will bother to see another member making a thread on that... 🤷🏻‍♂️ but thanks anyways. It's my first time attending this park so that's why I asked.

Nah, that's what we're here for - feel free to make that thread, multiple people will have different inputs. Or ...

Head to that thread! See what's in there, and if you have any further questions, reply to that one. 😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael said:

Nah, that's what we're here for - feel free to make that thread, multiple people will have different inputs. Or ...

Head to that thread! See what's in there, and if you have any further questions, reply to that one. 😄

I like how my post became the thread thumbnail 🤣