Jump to content

Elieser has inflammation in right biceps tendon


Recommended Posts


6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Well now I'm definitely not reading it.

Oh well... 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just needed some input on the park. Im planning to attend some games in May.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Oh well... 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just needed some input on the park. Im planning to attend some games in May.

So why not an open thread for all to respond? 🙂

I'm literally not attending this year due to ticketing BS that cost me the chance to go to Opening Day and two other games, so whatever updates lately that have occurred to the ballpark, I won't know and couldn't tell ya. heh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Michael said:

So why not an open thread for all to respond? 🙂

I'm literally not attending this year due to ticketing BS that cost me the chance to go to Opening Day and two other games, so whatever updates lately that have occurred to the ballpark, I won't know and couldn't tell ya. heh.

Well bc I thought that it will bother to see another member making a thread on that... 🤷🏻‍♂️ but thanks anyways. It's my first time attending this park so that's why I asked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Well bc I thought that it will bother to see another member making a thread on that... 🤷🏻‍♂️ but thanks anyways. It's my first time attending this park so that's why I asked.

Nah, that's what we're here for - feel free to make that thread, multiple people will have different inputs. Or ...

Head to that thread! See what's in there, and if you have any further questions, reply to that one. 😄

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael said:

Nah, that's what we're here for - feel free to make that thread, multiple people will have different inputs. Or ...

Head to that thread! See what's in there, and if you have any further questions, reply to that one. 😄

I like how my post became the thread thumbnail 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...