6/7 at Red Sox - 5:10 p.m.

SonOfJack

Just now, Erick said:

Marlins Baseball 2021: What’s The Point Though

You’re crying over spilled milk.  Try admitting that the bullpen isn’t very good and you might understand my point. 

1 minute ago, FishFry said:

You’re crying over spilled milk.  Try admitting that the bullpen isn’t very good and you might understand my point. 

I’ve already admitted that in the bullpen thread lol.

I’m just saying, this Thompson guy seems to have underwhelming numbers in the minors and Castano is who he is. But whatever.

Just now, Ema2R said:

As much as I love this team, they can really do stupid stuff like no one else!!!! 

Sooooo much stupid stuff, like telling Jesus he was coming up and then leaving him in Jax. 

Just now, SonOfJack said:

Sooooo much stupid stuff, like telling Jesus he was coming up and then leaving him in Jax. 

I really think he will be there on this homestand. Why would I lie to you guys about what he told me?

1 minute ago, Ema2R said:

I really think he will be there on this homestand. Why would I lie to you guys about what he told me?

I don't think you lied. I think maybe plans changed though after he was told he was coming up. Maybe they thought Coop would need to go on the IL and then he was ok.

Just now, SonOfJack said:

I don't think you lied. I think maybe plans changed though after he was told he was coming up. Maybe they thought Coop would need to go on the IL and then he was ok.

Check the link I posted. I think they are waiting for Tuesday, to take advantage of his arb years... so marlins.

Just now, Ema2R said:

Check the link I posted. I think they are waiting for Tuesday, to take advantage of his arb years... so marlins.

I am 100% sure this was financially motivated so yeah that would just confirm it further

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I am 100% sure this was financially motivated so yeah that would just confirm it further

Tuesday ensures the club’s control over him extends through the 2027 season.