Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June 13th Marlins vs Braves- 1:10 pm

Featured Replies

Let's sweep the Braves!

 

Pitching matchup:

Marlins: Pablo López (2.76 ERA)

Braves: Drew Smyly (5.82 ERA)

 

Stats to note:

In 2020 Pablo gave up 7 runs in that 29-9 game. His very next start vs the Braves he pitched 5 shutout innings with 6 K's and only 2 hits to best Ian Anderson. This year he gave up 6 runs in his first start vs Atlanta. What will he do in his second in Miami?

The Braves have scored 4.6 runs per game in Smyly's starts and have a 3-7 record in those games this year.

Edited by FishFan95

  • Author

I may or may not be super hungover for this one, so Holly is gonna need to use his inside voice today...

  • Author
1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Oh no

Like I said, I might not be. It's really shrouded in mystery...

Just now, Michael said:

Right now, with the game starting??

Why not? Stream it on your phone with MLB.tv sponsored by T-Mobile Tuesdays*

 

 

Not a sponsored post.

Just now, SirFishFan said:

Why not? Stream it on your phone with MLB.tv sponsored by T-Mobile Tuesdays*

Not a sponsored post.

I can't, in Florida.

  • Author
Just now, Michael said:

Right now, with the game starting??

Yeah. Fish are quiet. They don't judge. Perfect for guys with headaches, which I may or may not have...

  • Author
1 minute ago, Michael said:

So he DOES know how to get out of the way!

He knows if you can't beat him, drill him!

1 minute ago, FishFan95 said:

Yeah. Fish are quiet. They don't judge. Perfect for guys with headaches, which I may or may not have...

😂

 

Imagine going fishing with you.

”Hey, let’s go fishing, I’ll bring my pole, which I may or may not have.”

and you show up with no fishing pole.

😂

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

*sigh*

Trade Dick already. That should have been caught.

Going off Savant numbers I maybe misjudged him a little. But still feel we need a more speedy guy in left given it's our largest portion of the outfield.

Just now, Michael said:

Neither ball hit hard but OK.

More talking about the inability to put batters away with 2 strikes. Those are elite batters though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.