6/26 vs Nats - 4:10 p.m.

Admin

Does anyone know if the Marlins store ships out of state? I’m trying to find a low profile 7 1/8 city connect hat. Mlb  shop just got the regular fitted machine in but haven’t seen any low profile. I don’t know if the Ballpark even has them 

Edited by AeroFishOne

2 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

Does anyone know if the Marlins store ships out of state? I’m trying to find a low profile 7 1/8 city connect hat. Mlb  shop just got the regular fitted machine in but haven’t seen any low profile. I don’t know if the Ballpark even has them 

They did a few years ago, but not sure if they still do. All someone had to do at the time was call the store and give their shipping info and payment info. They charged shipping I believe but it was the way to get stuff sold exclusively at the ballpark store.

Wow...WTF is the story with Thompson? I like to think I’m pretty caught up on most of the players in the organization but I have no clue where he came from lol. Did the Marlins trade for him at some point recently?

edit: I know he’s pitched multiple times for the Marlins, I jut mean where did they get him from. I can’t even find his transaction history online.

Edited by marlinsmaniac