Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A little somethin' for the ladies (and Joe)

Featured Replies

What do I get to do!?

 

I was really hopin' for flower girl, but Admin got lucky.

  • Author

Obviously. We're gonna run off together because she's ignoring me right now

 

*crosses arms*

Am I invited? :plain

If we're not, we'll sneak in. I've got these cool new stealth suits I've been dying to try anyway. :thumbup

Big Hugg gets to be the parking valet

 

 

 

Park it, n00b!

YES!

 

I'll get good tips and it'll give me the opportunity to cut the brake line on your limo...errrr...I mean, keep an eye on your limo.

 

I'll also be sure to park Pubes tricycle as far away as possible.

Obviously. We're gonna run off together because she's ignoring me right now

 

*crosses arms*

I am baaaack.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.