Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April 2 vs Mets - 1:40 PM

Featured Replies

It's only four games but are we making anything out of Skip already using four different lineups? I'm not complaining but is he gonna be a different lineup every day type of manager? 

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

It's only four games but are we making anything out of Skip already using four different lineups? I'm not complaining but is he gonna be a different lineup every day type of manager? 

I kind of hope so - as long as there is good reasoning behind it.

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

I kind of hope so - as long as there is good reasoning behind it.

Yea this was my logic. I like it if its not just picking names out of a hat.

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

Yea this was my logic. I like it if its not just picking names out of a hat.

Outvisail hitting fourth today though ... 😞 

24 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

You won't be sad when he jacks one today

I wonder if he'll be doing that before heading to the ballpark or maybe this evening before bed?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.