Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official 2004 Nicknames

Featured Replies

Alex Gonzalez: Sea Bass

Jeff Conine: Mr Marlin

Juan Pierre: Secret Weapon #1

Luis Castillo: The Vacum Cleaner (due to Gold Glove)

Miguel Cabrera: Golden Boy

Dontrelle Willis: D-Train

Josh Beckett: Basketball Balls (due to his performance on game 6 WS)

Choi: The CHOIsen one

How about Ramon the Rapist? It rolls of your tongue.

  • Author

How about Ramon the Rapist? It rolls of your tongue.

I was going to put that, but thought it politically incorrect.

 

I guess you had no reservations.

I guess you had no reservations.

Didn't have, don't have, and never will have

Hee Seop Choi: Chop Sticks :D

 

Alex Gonzalez: AGON

 

Wil Cordero: Free Willy

 

Luis Castillo: Little Luie

 

Jeff Conine: Mr. Marlin

 

Juan Pierre: Juanpy or JP or The Next "50 CENT" :lolup

 

Miguel Cabrera: Miggy,Mickey Mouse #1,Cabs,Miguelito,MC,The Kid

 

Josh Beckett: Bend it like Beckett, Big $Bucks$

 

AJ Burnett: Aj the Fireburner

 

Brad Penny: The Duke

 

Carl Pavano: Pavs

 

Dontrelle Willis: D-Train, Don King :mischief2

 

Mike Lowell: Mikey,Mickey Mouse #2,The Hulk

 

Jack McKeon: Grandpa Jack,Jacks,The Skipper,Cigar Dealer :lolup

How about Ramon the Rapist? It rolls of your tongue.

I was going to put that, but thought it politically incorrect.

 

I guess you had no reservations. Being PC is the worst thing you can do. The world is to PC as it is.

:marlins

 

Mike Neu - Neutralizer :D

That's good stuff.....I think that one can stick.

Alex Gonzalez: Sea Bass

Jeff Conine: Mr Marlin

Juan Pierre: Secret Weapon #1

Luis Castillo: The Vacum Cleaner (due to Gold Glove)

Miguel Cabrera: Golden Boy

Dontrelle Willis: D-Train

Josh Beckett: Basketball Balls (due to his performance on game 6 WS)

Choi: The CHOIsen one

I'm gonna hold you to that FreshFish. I better see you referring to Beckett as "Basketball Balls" in the Game threads...everytime :)

 

And, the Vacuum Cleaner? Maybe that should be someone else...someone who SUCKS.

I still think:

 

Beckett - No one can bend it like beckett

Choi - Choi's our boy

 

Those are good.

same for you! I better see you callin Beckett "No one can bend it like beckett" everytime on the thread.

 

Now pitching for the marlins...Josh "No one can bend it like" Beckett....

 

 

We got ourselves a Chris Berman! :p

Maybe the "no one can bend it like Beckett" is a little long. I'm trying to think of a name that would fit him..................hhmmm.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.