Pistons got Sheed

Ramp

Sheed and Mike James

they give up a 1st round pick

Considering what Detroit did with their #1 last year, they don't deserve to have one in the first place. My question is, now that the Hawks have freed-up all of this cap room, what the hell do they plan on doing now? With Abdur-Rahim and Ratliff, at least they had some sort of foundation to build on. Now they have zero. Who's going to play there?

pistons raped the celtics and the hawks.

the hawks have no clue.

ainge and isaiah are playing this little game of who can trade every player you inherited away first.

I wouldnt say the Hawks dont know what there doing. The new ownership is trying to get off a fresh start and are going to a rebuilding mode. Both players they got are expiring contracts after this season, so they have plenty of cap room for next year.

Only problem who wants to play in Atlanta...

pistons d the celtics and the hawks.

the hawks have no clue.

ainge and isaiah are playing this little game of who can trade every player you inherited away first.

I wouldnt say the Hawks dont know what there doing. The new ownership is trying to get off a fresh start and are going to a rebuilding mode. Both players they got are expiring contracts after this season, so they have plenty of cap room for next year.

Only problem who wants to play in Atlanta... Everybody has a price...

And Atlanta isn't a bad city to play in if you can build a winner.

They have a s***load of money, and Theres Kobe Possibly, KMart, Jay Williams (Would be Interesting), Sheed, Eddie Griffin, Payton and Malone (Option), Spree (Option), Ginobili, Rashard Lewis all on the Market

Payton I think is signed and hes not a guy you sign to rebuild due to his age. Also Rashard Lewis is not an FA last time I checked.

But if they could get their hands on K-Mart and Kobe they would defintely have something interesting going on but thats unlikely to happen.

Another trade to do in my NBA live game. *sigh*

Haha I was thinkin the same thing. I wish I had the PS2 version with internet connection or w/e it is. Then you can have it auto-update the rosters i think. there have been no new roster updates since Oct 11

they are really slacking off