Everything posted by legacyofCangelosi
-
Playoffs? .500? I'll Eat a Marlin if the Marlins Finish at .500.
Marlin fillet is delicious. If any of you are in Miami they have it at Don Camaron on NW 6 street and 37 avenue across from the casino. Dont hide it’s flavor by putting it in a sandwich though. It’s gotta be as a steak and grilled.
-
If the Marlins finish at or close to .500, does it hurt or help the rebuild?
I agree it’s a positive since it lets you identify what needs to be fixed. You certainly do have to trade away veterans with upside. However someone said earlier to trade Guerrero and Anderson. I don’t see why you trade controllable arms. Urena and Conley sure, but part of a rebuild also includes rebuilding your bullpen. Guerrero at least shouldn’t be traded. Anderson maybe since he’s older.
-
2019 MLB Draft, Marlins pick 4th, select OF JJ Bleday
Jeter also went to watch Rutledge and Vaughn play. I think abrams came to marlins park.
-
2019 MLB Draft, Marlins pick 4th, select OF JJ Bleday
Any idea what the marlins are thinking with those picks ? Any names that have come out in the mock drafts ?
-
2019 MLB Draft, Marlins pick 4th, select OF JJ Bleday
Great pick tho. What’s his ETA ?
-
2019 MLB Draft, Marlins pick 4th, select OF JJ Bleday
Can’t trust anything that bledays for 4 days in a row and doesn’t die.
-
6/2 at Padres
Then our outfield would be the Sons of Ander, Grander, and Brin (yea I know those guys don’t start in the OF for us everyday but it was necessary for the joke)
-
6/2 at Padres
Time to bring brinson back so they can move Ramirez to left.
-
6/2 at Padres
We’d be lucky if he can have a low pitch 5th so he can come back for the sixth. I don’t trust the pen having to pitch four innings.
-
2019 MLB Draft, Marlins pick 4th, select OF JJ Bleday
I’m ok with that too. Although I hope they pick a college guy.
-
6/2 at Padres
Alfaro has a lot of power. For all the shit the team gets for the yelich trade, they should get credit for realmuto and that’s before we even see what Sixto or Stewart do
-
2019 MLB Draft, Marlins pick 4th, select OF JJ Bleday
If Vaughn Is there at 4 they have to pick him. I’m afraid we’ll pick someone that isn’t Vaughn or bleday. Because as a Marlins fan, I’m like a battered spouse, so I believe the team will find a way to fuck this up.
-
6/2 at Padres
Damn the changeup looks even better than usual today if that’s even possible
-
May 31 Mia @ SD
Time to watch the deadwood movie.
-
May 31 Mia @ SD
Woah this ump is garbage
-
May 31 Mia @ SD
We’re back to not being able to hit
-
2019 MLB Draft, Marlins pick 4th, select OF JJ Bleday
It’s what I’ve been reading about bleday also. His swing has more moving parts and could Make him inconsistent. Vaughn is supposedly more polished.
-
May 31 Mia @ SD
Harold Ramírez in center is a liability. I understand they have no one else to put in center and they need his bat in the lineup but It’s hard to watch.
-
5-27 Marlins @ Nationals
Mattingly really tried hard to lose this one
-
5-24 Marlins at Nationals
Mattingly really likes losing
-
5-22 Marlins at Tigers
The tanking thing is comical to me. This isn’t the nba or nfl this is mlb. The drop off between first overall and second overall usually isn’t a huge deal. To build a team you need to draft well throughout the draft. Make smart moves with international signings. Smart trades etc. Sure if you end up sucking and pick first great. If you pick second you still have a great chance of getting a great player there. Plus right now seeing the young players , pitchers in particular doing well and developing in big league action is more important than tanking for the first overall pick.
-
5-22 Marlins at Tigers
Why didn’t mattingly challenge that ? Replay room people blind?
-
5-21 Marlins at Tigers
Well top of the order. Maybe we can play decent defense this time.
-
5-21 Marlins at Tigers
We blew what should have been an easy win with shit defense. I doubt we win now.
-
5-21 Marlins at Tigers
We basically made three errors in that inning. Which includes romo missing the bag at first.