Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

legacyofCangelosi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by legacyofCangelosi

  1. Marlin fillet is delicious. If any of you are in Miami they have it at Don Camaron on NW 6 street and 37 avenue across from the casino. Dont hide it’s flavor by putting it in a sandwich though. It’s gotta be as a steak and grilled.
  2. I agree it’s a positive since it lets you identify what needs to be fixed. You certainly do have to trade away veterans with upside. However someone said earlier to trade Guerrero and Anderson. I don’t see why you trade controllable arms. Urena and Conley sure, but part of a rebuild also includes rebuilding your bullpen. Guerrero at least shouldn’t be traded. Anderson maybe since he’s older.
  3. Jeter also went to watch Rutledge and Vaughn play. I think abrams came to marlins park.
  4. Any idea what the marlins are thinking with those picks ? Any names that have come out in the mock drafts ?
  5. Can’t trust anything that bledays for 4 days in a row and doesn’t die.
  6. Then our outfield would be the Sons of Ander, Grander, and Brin (yea I know those guys don’t start in the OF for us everyday but it was necessary for the joke)
  7. Time to bring brinson back so they can move Ramirez to left.
  8. We’d be lucky if he can have a low pitch 5th so he can come back for the sixth. I don’t trust the pen having to pitch four innings.
  9. I’m ok with that too. Although I hope they pick a college guy.
  10. Alfaro has a lot of power. For all the shit the team gets for the yelich trade, they should get credit for realmuto and that’s before we even see what Sixto or Stewart do
  11. If Vaughn Is there at 4 they have to pick him. I’m afraid we’ll pick someone that isn’t Vaughn or bleday. Because as a Marlins fan, I’m like a battered spouse, so I believe the team will find a way to fuck this up.
  12. Damn the changeup looks even better than usual today if that’s even possible
  13. Time to watch the deadwood movie.
  14. Woah this ump is garbage
  15. We’re back to not being able to hit
  16. It’s what I’ve been reading about bleday also. His swing has more moving parts and could Make him inconsistent. Vaughn is supposedly more polished.
  17. Harold Ramírez in center is a liability. I understand they have no one else to put in center and they need his bat in the lineup but It’s hard to watch.
  18. Mattingly really tried hard to lose this one
  19. Mattingly really likes losing
  20. The tanking thing is comical to me. This isn’t the nba or nfl this is mlb. The drop off between first overall and second overall usually isn’t a huge deal. To build a team you need to draft well throughout the draft. Make smart moves with international signings. Smart trades etc. Sure if you end up sucking and pick first great. If you pick second you still have a great chance of getting a great player there. Plus right now seeing the young players , pitchers in particular doing well and developing in big league action is more important than tanking for the first overall pick.
  21. Why didn’t mattingly challenge that ? Replay room people blind?
  22. Well top of the order. Maybe we can play decent defense this time.
  23. We blew what should have been an easy win with shit defense. I doubt we win now.
  24. We basically made three errors in that inning. Which includes romo missing the bag at first.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.