Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

legacyofCangelosi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by legacyofCangelosi

  1. The problem with the opener thing is that you really tire out your bullpen. The Yankees had issues with this right before the break. They had the opener and then had those two high scoring games in London. And the pen practically limped into the all star break.
  2. Good. Maybe we can get two or three more ?
  3. I really hope this no hitter doesn’t happen. Time for some bunts
  4. Or bring back Brinson
  5. Interesting no one has mentioned gallen because he has a good k/Bb ratio but watching him pitch he seems the most hittable. Sandy on the other hand which you all think is going to regress has the best stuff and can certainly improve by attacking the zone more. I actually think sandy is going keep getting better with time and experience.
  6. Ah damn. Rough ending to the first half.
  7. Rojas walker and romo have to be traded and will all bring some value. That’s about it unless someone wants one of the other relievers. There’s no reason to trade any of the starting pitchers. Right now with Smith back it should be gallen that goes down. Or maybe elieser to the pen.
  8. There’s no point in trading Urena now. You almost have to hope he comes back and does ok so you can trade him in the off-season.
  9. Roof should be closed if it’s ever hotter than 79. Most people rightfully wont go to a game if it’s open when it’s 85 degrees with 400 percent humidity like it is every night from May 15-September 30. Roof closed is bae I still remember a day game in joe Robbie in 2004 with d train pitching where we had to keep drinking water because of how offensively hot it was. (Granted it was a day game ).
  10. I became a member December 2003. But I used to read it before I joined.
  11. Didn’t we sweep a 4 game series in philly in 2017. The one that had a doubleheader
  12. Let’s do it !
  13. Please let me know where the freezing ones are so I can buy a ticket there next time. Every time I go it’s a sauna.
  14. Mattingly is such a bad manager.
  15. Because Yamamoto is out anyway and they’re going to use the double switch to leave rosell in center maybe
  16. It’s always hot as hell in the lower level. They really need to crank the AC. Imagine if the stadium was full
  17. Another L for Mattingly. Also I know dean isn’t the answer but I wish he’d give him consistent playing time. Especially over Herrera or granderson.
  18. But he got injured after he was selected. I’ve never seen it where they select a player that’s currently injured.
  19. I think at this point granderson should be DFA and they might as well bring brinson back up. If you're going to have an OFer hitting below .200 at least brinson plays better defense. Castro should be moved down in the lineup too. Let ramirez or alfaro hit 4th.
  20. Winning is what brings people to the stadium and not a 7 game win streak in the middle of a 100 loss season. We saw this in 2003, 2004, 2005 where attendance was steadily increasing year to year. They still ranked near the bottom of the league but each year saw steady increases. The fans were coming back and would have continued to do so if they hadn't blown it up in 2006. The year of stanton's homer chase, the crowds were electric. Every time stanton came up to bat everyone was going nuts. It didn't increase attendance by much (although still more than this year) since the team wasn't a winner, but the game to game crowds were a lot of fun. As for the roof. Atmosphere is better with the roof closed. Its hot humid and unbearable even at the night with the roof open. I avoid those games whenever it's announced. Much more pleasant and a better experience when its closed and the AC is nice and comfy.
  21. Not saying Cubans go to the games but Cubans also don’t give a shit about “the Hispanic card”. That was one of the errors of the loria era.
  22. So what’s wrong with Caleb? Three bad starts in a row
  23. You know as bad as the loria regime was. They did draft Stanton yelich fernandez luis Castillo paddack Moran. And I’m sure I’m missing a few. The problem was everytime we were near 500 we’d trade away the top prospects for some fringe player.
  24. How do you find them so fast is more my question

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.