Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

frmrMiamiMarlins04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frmrMiamiMarlins04

  1. Would love to see Kendal here. This team would again have speeeeeeed, I love speed as you can tell. And I think Kendal would come through with clutch hits
  2. you guys took that way to serious, i didnt think you would all get so mad! but in any case...the deal my friend had said is obviously not happening but we do need to trade pavano... 458419[/snapback] We do need to trade Pavano.. Hmm yea that's bright let's just trade our most reliable pitcher this year.. :thumbdown
  3. how in the heck do you always see thease players.. stalker? :shifty
  4. who do u think will have a better career choi or d.lee. i think choi because hes doing great for his first full season 458395[/snapback] Ya never know until it's all said and done I think..
  5. I saw somewhere that shaq will wear jersey #32
  6. 458091[/snapback] Ok passion's dance is just pimp
  7. I think I'll dance too :arms :brigginbounce :cheers :dkdance :drool :elefant :group :happydance :homer :invasion :jump 458077[/snapback] dude now that's a dance! :thumbup
  8. Wow, very nice move here. Yea, the Heat are going to have the big man! 458066[/snapback] We still need to add another piece PF is big.. any names/thoughts
  9. Special report ..... SHAQ IS HERE BABY? :thumbup ? :elefant 457998[/snapback] watch divorce court much? 458056[/snapback] OWNED 458057[/snapback] Nah man! lol that's what the tv was on... I was on the computer lol I don't watch tv uless it's sports or CSI
  10. *does the happy dance* :happydance 458036[/snapback] Hey let me join ya :arms :cheers :disney :elefant
  11. Man this is great although I can't sit anywhere I want now..
  12. Link? 458001[/snapback] No link but friggin channel 7 broke into divorce court and said ESPN was reporting it and they reported he had signed
  13. Special report ..... SHAQ IS HERE BABY :thumbup :elefant
  14. ROLLE!!!!!!!!!!
  15. am i missing something? ive barely been online today, didnt really watch the local sports broadcast (except for some highlights of those crazy mofos running from bulls in spain). i saw an interview lastnight on channel 10 but it was just about the new season coming up. what happened? 455574[/snapback] Well it's being reported over the weekend Rolle got arrest for battery on a cop.. I don't see it! His dad is the police chief down here, Rolle wouldn't do that I've known Rolle since the 8th grade this will get settle and hopefully he'll be alright
  16. Wow.... you guys are gay. (Oh no.... I don't see the "You mean like Piazza" jokes coming... ) :zipper 455185[/snapback] Hojo and Piazza disco dance on saturday nights together during the off season
  17. Just thought I'd start this topic cause I know Rolle personally cause we played highscool ball together. let me say that that is not like Rolle to do what he allegedly did he's not that stupid his dad is the police chief down here in Homestead, something was wrong and we will find out soon. Everything will be alright!
  18. Depends if your girl is all-american or not. 455445[/snapback] Alright and lets say she's not "all american" what is it called?! 455450[/snapback] depends... down in miami it's called it "empanada pie" 455464[/snapback] Yooooo I like that
  19. how does giving it a name besides "Dog" or "cat" confuse things? Rover aint too confusing for a dog 455454[/snapback] Uggh it just does.. I already forget my name sometimes! lol no but seriously I love dogs but it's a dog! I mean do they even know what the heck you're saying!
  20. Depends if your girl is all-american or not. 455445[/snapback] Alright and lets say she's not "all american" what is it called?!
  21. Depends if your girl is all-american or not. 455445[/snapback] Alright and lets say she's not "all american" what is it called?!
  22. Depends if your girl is all-american or not. 455445[/snapback] Alright and lets say she's not "all american" what is it called?!
  23. speaking about dog.. I'd name my dog ..DOG and my cat.. CAT why confuse things?!
  24. Pootang Pie. Cant get enough. 455439[/snapback] Hmm so since pootang means.. yea we all know I assume.. ANYWAYS does that mean pootang pie is also cherry pie?!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.