Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

frmrMiamiMarlins04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frmrMiamiMarlins04

  1. Hmm maybe we should send redmond with him and bring back willy!.. Didn't redmond tget the 12th hit?! I loved him until my donuts ran out
  2. good stuff Cape I was in the booth with Boog and DVH and DVH made the call just awesome 480917[/snapback] DVH is so ****ing lame
  3. I've got two words for ya! Jason Kendal! :dkdance
  4. take a little hand held broom wuth a detachable stick.. I got mines !
  5. Just imagine if we COULD replace redmond with a speedy catcher like kendal, That would make us pretty dangerous in my opinion pierre castillo lowell cabrera conine choi gonzalez kendal Heck you could put Kendal almost anywhere in the lineup. I still hope and pray to get Kendal I know we don't hear anything about it, but ya never know. I think the lineup now with redmond in it is weak, take him out then every out is a tough out
  6. We Don't? :banghead Need :banghead A :banghead Bat :banghead ! 479804[/snapback] Are you smoking dope with Ricky again? :blink: 479806[/snapback] I reckon he is.. :blink: how do you figure we don't need a bat?!
  7. I know he comes with a hefty salary but the forgotten player in the trade talks is Kendal.. I wouldn't be surprised to see the fish pull it off. keep it on the DL
  8. Happy birthday!! now lets sip some bacardi
  9. Minor is a stud we need to see what he can do as a starter.. We also need to see what Sage can do as a starter, I feel unless you're bringing in edgerin james , minor should start.
  10. I have been reading reports where James has been saying through other people that he'd welcome a trade or just welcome playing for the dolphins. What are the odds that we will see him in a Dolphin uniform if not this season, possibly next season.
  11. Ricky doesn't want to get tested for drug use again that's why he retired. The guy smoked and well he doesn't want it to come out like it did in march or may .. That's my take on it, and please don't hate, it's my opinion and it makes me get on with him not being with the phins.. LETS SAVE AAALL OUR MONEY AND AFTER THIS SEASON SIGN EDGERIN JAMES@!
  12. I'd rather start Manzy and see how far he can go. Justin will probably get torched. 471659[/snapback] Yea I had that feeling about Bump starting and he did just that , Wayne gives me that same feeling.. Manzy starting :mischief2 I wonder if that is even possible.. I wanna see what this Murphy guy can do
  13. yea.. I understand makes sense, but this Murphy guy I've been hearin about could he start? Or is he Relief help. I just would like to see something different, something no hitter probably hasn't seen.
  14. Couldn't we of called someone else up? I mean is he the only one that's available to start
  15. Ya know what this guy wants! I want a girl that Bounces that thing up and down to the floor, Shake them hips till u can't no more;Twerk that monkey lemme see you get low, Freak that boy till your stuff get sore that.. Now just back it up and dip.. Let him know you the baddest lil chick, Put your hand on your hip..action do it like that;The way you move your butt..All he wanna do is cut,Outside him and u in the truck..Sex so good you can't do it enough SHAKE THAT MONKEY AND SHHHH BE QUIET!! :hat
  16. :balloons :arms :beer :cheers HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  17. I WANT PRESTON WILSON! IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?
  18. Good move.. I would like to see Tim Hardaway come back. Heck we had bimbo on the roster last year.. I wonder what's our next move
  19. I say Finley, would love to see walker or Beltran but we will be giving up a whole lot
  20. Peter Gammons gets paid for nothing.
  21. Albert Pujols, Randy Johnson and Ichiro 469674[/snapback] And then you woke up 469676[/snapback] no, actually i heard peter gammonds saying it :lol 469677[/snapback] 1 Cards best record in baseball, even if they sucked Pujols wouldn't go anywhere and whoever listens to Gammons?!?
  22. Albert Pujols, Randy Johnson and Ichiro 469674[/snapback] And then you woke up.. but seriously I think we will make a trade I can see Finley in a marlins uni
  23. I have a question.. Who thinks that the FO WILL go out and make a deal and if you think they will who will it be ?!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.