Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

frmrMiamiMarlins04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frmrMiamiMarlins04

  1. Someone who loves me.. But with all kidding aside, dang everyone took all of the good things away so far.. I think it's pimp you're a girl and you love baseball as much as any guy I know and you know more than most guys I know so yea you're awesome... I NEED A HUG ...
  2. If they were boys... umm.. MIKE and IKE? girls I not sure I'll get back to ya
  3. YEA 3 YEARS AND THEN A YEAR WITH A FRIGGIN RETAINER.. COULDN'T EAT GUM OR POPCORN.. BUT DID THAT STOP ME?! NOPE
  4. SCALLOPS!! Yes Holly I know ewwww
  5. Holly, if you want a real man, I have arrived. Those DW22 and Laz guys will get crushed by me. 454957[/snapback] Go back to the zoo 454963[/snapback] I reckon you LAZ and Rambo oughtta head back to the zoo! :whistle c'mon laz I'll get you too :chair :censored
  6. Holly, if you want a real man, I have arrived. Those DW22 and Laz guys will get crushed by me. 454957[/snapback] I'll crush you and run! can't catch me :chair
  7. Hollyberry's name should be changed to OMGHOLLY so her and Laz can be an OMGCOUPLE 454946[/snapback] OMGYEAH 454949[/snapback] OMGNOPNUUHNOWAY
  8. OMGNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  9. HAHA No I wear her to bed LOL :thumbup
  10. :shifty just look at the sig!
  11. I have got a hot sig.. *drools*
  12. lolololoolololol $170 for that crap? 454524[/snapback] LOL but they gotta put there STUFF :shifty .. in it lol
  13. The beach suuuuuucks :thumbdown .. Who in the heck wants salt water all in there mouth c'mon now. Now the pool! I am there :thumbup
  14. ENGLISH! but I do know like when people are making fun of my white ass in spanish.. I KNOW WHAT GRENGO MEANS!!
  15. I want one of them purses! I can put stuff init.. :shifty how much do them darn things cost, women always spending mad money on purses.
  16. i want an xbox for my birthday... a green one would be nice 454429[/snapback] Yes XBOX!! I don't have a green one though :-( XBOX>ps2
  17. What a perverted question, although I am nak- hmm blue jean shorts and a nice AE t-shirt.. crazy people lol
  18. Crime Scene Investigator
  19. Hmm Malone to heat I say why not.. hopefully he will not get hurt and can stay healthy, we shall see
  20. 453772[/snapback] NIIIIIIICE NOW WE NEED ONE FOR THE PHILLIES
  21. Hmm well as J kwon would say So where you at dirty? where you at dirty? Where they at dirty? Where they at dirty? :lol
  22. We need one of them pictures of the Phillies emblem and OWNED on it... We own the Phillies, nothing to be worried about honestly, they seem to have there thumbs up there butt when they play us.. Only person skuuurrrred is Bowa
  23. Suggesting a starter pull bullpen and starting duty is pure idiocricy. 452071[/snapback] Thanks again sheff for your 2 cents.. I see you have some sort of personal thing against me because I give my opinions.. Tell ya what ya don't like them keep them to yourself thanks no need to put down.. :thumbup

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.