Everything posted by frmrMiamiMarlins04
-
Article on MLB.com
If posted just delete it thanks :thumbup Johnson's investment a wise one Catcher excited about purchasing Miami Heat tickets By Thomas Harding / MLB.com DENVER -- Colorado Rockies catcher Charles Johnson learned during the All-Star break that he's made one of the biggest catches of the summer off the field. Johnson, an offseason Miami resident, called a couple of weeks ago on behalf of his two sons, big basketball fans, to arrange season tickets for Miami Heat games. "All of a sudden this thing just came about, and I was like, wow, I got a little more than what I was expecting," Johnson said. The "thing," of course, was the trade of Shaquille O'Neal from the Los Angeles Lakers to the Heat. As soon as the rumors hit, Heat tickets became the hottest thing in sports. If you don't have them now, they're gone. While most in baseball were taking a break from their sport, they couldn't get away from the big basketball news. Even Colorado manager Clint Hurdle, a former Miami resident who said he probably would have bought tickets if he still had a home there, watched plenty of basketball reports during the All-Star break. He even made time for Shaq info around his duties as a coach for the National League in the All-Star Game. Now Rockies center fielder Preston Wilson, another Miami resident, is in the position of many fans, calling around trying to get his hands on hard-to-get tickets. In his practical view, buying season tickets for a basketball team in Miami isn't wise, since he'll be in Arizona at Spring Training in February and March, and with the Rockies during the regular season as the Heat makes what they hope is a championship run. "I'm hoping I can get some tickets," Wilson said. "What I'm going to try to do is just find some tickets here and there."
-
Stadium Name
Call it whatya want! lets get it done
-
What's is your favorite shaq quote?
Here is another great Shaq quote......I'm like toilet paper, Pampers and toothpaste. I'm definitely proven to be effective.".....
-
The who misses Hollyberry thread
*note to self: never make jokes towards or anywhere around frmrMiamiMarlins04 until he has graduated the 8th grade* 460055[/snapback] Dude you're a tool. First you THINK I want to be in Hollyberry's drawers and it's a weak attpent I might add. Did it ever come across your mind that she is my friend?! Of course not cause all you worry about is weak and non weak ways of getting into a girls drawers. And now I haven't graduated the 8th grade, I find it hard to believe you're in college with thoughts like yours lol
-
The who misses Hollyberry thread
Yea.. I ALWAYS have people commenting like that when I say something .. Please, give me a break ok. I try not to surround myself with people like you. If ya have nothing nice to say then don't say it alright.. You're thoughts are worthless. You don't know me alright!
-
The who misses Hollyberry thread
Looks to me like you may be a little jealous if anything
-
The who misses Hollyberry thread
bottom line is YOU DON'T KNOW ME.. I wasn't attempting anything
-
The who misses Hollyberry thread
MIDOL? is that another attempt of your joking style?! dude you don't know me alright the post about me getting into her drawers isn't a joke alright you tried making a personal attack against me ok. So should we all be on the look out when we make posts?! This is an off topic post when you make a post it's ok but when you comment on something totally different within that post is when it's not ok..
-
The who misses Hollyberry thread
Yea but see that's how it starts.. just playing around but it's wrong . I am not gay, and have nothing against gay people but that's not a cool way to joke around. And I am sure there are other people on the boards that will agree with me. You didn't have to come on here and make false comments on and about my post, yes it's a free country but was the post about me getting into her drawers really necessary ? do you even know me?
-
The who misses Hollyberry thread
No matter if it's color or sexual orientation of someone you're being racist
-
The who misses Hollyberry thread
Niiice.. It's pretty sad to see you're proud to be a racist.. But hey with a name like furmangator I should've known
-
The who misses Hollyberry thread
P.S. not really trying to get into her DRAWERS, just making a post kinda taking over for her while she's gone.. It's ok to be jealous though Furman :thumbup
-
The who misses Hollyberry thread
dood, that's a weak attempt at gettin in her drawers 459958[/snapback] Um yea I wanna get in her drawers.. what if I said I was gay?! hmm thought of that..NOT GAY by the way.. But I reckon when ya make a post and in this case me about holly I am trying to get into her pants! PLEASE HOLLY CAN I CAN I? :arms
-
The who misses Hollyberry thread
It's been.. not even a day yet and I already miss her, and her posts!! what are we going to do!! *bites nails* :blink:
-
Shaq press conference will be on tuesday!
HEATIAN!! :lol I SWEAR THIS IS GOING TO BE FUUUUUUUUUUUN
-
Summer so far...
COLLEGE ROCKS.. SUMMER SHOULDN'T LAST THIS LONG UUUUUUGH
-
Beinfest Weighs Trading Options
i want kendall damnit. 459566[/snapback] I second that motion!
-
What's is your favorite shaq quote?
shaq:: I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok. "Nietzsche was so intelligent. That's how I am. I'm the black, basketball-playing Nietzsche." --Shaquille O'Neal --Los Angeles Laker 2001-2002 Center Shaquille O'Neal, Number 34, responds to a question about "what if the shot didn't go in" - referring to fellow Laker, Number 5, Forward Robert Horry's 3-point game winning shot, at 0.7 seconds remaining, in Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals of the NBA 2002 Playoffs on 26 May 2002...I don't believe in 'if.' If my father didn't meet my mother, and go on a date, I wouldn't be here. I don't believe in 'if,' but we just wanted to chop it down, just keep fighting and fighting. It was a great day. It was a blessed day for us. Thank God for Robert. Thank God his father met his mother too."
-
My last post....
I want this pair!!
-
My last post....
front view
-
My last post....
Couldn't find the right colors but I got these with baby blue and royal blue colors each shoe is different one has more baby blue and the other more royal..
-
A Quizzie for you!
1. What time did you wake up today? Ummm 9:00am 2. Who was the last person you got mad at? Sheff#1 3. Least favorite food? Lasagna 4. If you had to change your name.. what would you change it to? Billy Bob... 5. What's in your CD player? Umm mix.. country,rock,rap 6. When were you born? August 3, 1983 7. Where were you born? Homestead,fl 8. Do you have any siblings? 2 9. What's your favorite breakfast food? pop tarts 9. favorite Lunch food? not sure 10. Favorite dinner food?not sure anythig but lasagna...Oh oh scallops.. and Sushi 11. Favorite vacation spot? Islamorada.. anywhere you can fish! 12. Favorite state? FLORIDA! :thumbup 13. Who do you love? hmm myself 14. Do you have any tattoo's? nope 15. Favorite thing about Marlins Baseball Forum? The forums itself 16. Do you wear contacts or glasses? glasses 17. Do you believe in past lives? yes 18. What are you doing today? being BORED 19. What hair color do you like on the opposite sex? No preference 20. Are you scared of the dark? nope 21. Have you ever Loved somebody Sooo much it makes you cry? Yup 22. Where is your computer at? living area.. den I reckon 23. Was this quiz boring? Oh gosh yes, no more please!.. It was cool something to past the time away with 24. Are you going to miss me when I leave? OFCOURSE :thumbup
-
shaq to bring snow to
Shaq is, always has been, and always will be a P.I.M.P. 458474[/snapback] So will Shaq find a shaq on south beach, I'd love to see where the big fella will reside
-
shaq to bring snow to
i used to hate shaqs arrogance............. used to :lol 458464[/snapback] It's crazy what a different team can make you feel about a player.. once he's on your side you love them to death!
-
Beckett?
i dont trust Oliver.. :thumbdown i'd choose Bump 458227[/snapback] I agree