Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

frmrMiamiMarlins04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frmrMiamiMarlins04

  1. LOL the flag on the top of the car ! niiiice
  2. 6'4 wishes I was a little taller :-/ 447682[/snapback] You wish you were taller!! How tall do you want to be? :confused 447693[/snapback] I wish I was like 6'6 maybe 6'7 447702[/snapback] do you play basketball? 447705[/snapback] well for fun I do, yea. But if I was 6'6-6'7 I would deff be playing some basketball or atleast trying to professionally heck that would be awesome.. My fav sport is baseball though so I am happy I am 6'4 I guess I play football also, well played not much after high school... But yea I play basketball but for fun
  3. 6'4 wishes I was a little taller :-/ 447682[/snapback] You wish you were taller!! How tall do you want to be? :confused 447693[/snapback] I wish I was like 6'6 maybe 6'7
  4. Honda Civic... but what I want is either a lightning or chevy SSR
  5. 6'4 wishes I was a little taller :-/
  6. frmrMiamiMarlins04 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    work suuuuuuuuuuucks! Vote for Bush!
  7. 447668[/snapback] I like that one :thumbup 447674[/snapback] Yea it is pretty pimp.... Like me :cool
  8. I compliment myself 5 times! :whistle
  9. found both of them pictures on ebay actually
  10. I see they have a link for insider subscribers that Lakers,heat working on shaq trrade I was just curious what it said ( the article ) Or is it just basically the speculation we already know about.
  11. Everyone who was here last night knows your irrational dislike for Red. 447579[/snapback] I hope so.. Hope it doesn't irk you whicH I think it does cause you HAD to comment on it.. But anyways redmond YOU SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!
  12. according to sportscenter, the deal would be for brian grant, lamar odom, and probably a 1st round draft pick. 447486[/snapback] Thats a even deal, it would be great if they could change Odom to Jones but that would never happen. 447574[/snapback] who knows what could happen give them a few draft picks why not and keep odom they can have CB4 he'll be a good ball player
  13. Tuesday's lineup Keep Treanor and Choi in everyday. 447148[/snapback] I LIKE IT A LOT TREANOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup redmond :thumbdown
  14. according to sportscenter, the deal would be for brian grant, lamar odom, and probably a 1st round draft pick. 447486[/snapback] I would want Shaq and fisher or something.. Odom is going to be awesome.. Get rid of Grant and Butler and Odom for Shaq and Fisher but then again what I would want to see is EJ,grant,and butler and a 1st round pick for Shaq and keep wade, odom, and Shaq as the nucleus
  15. where are the booo birds at for that move.. ?! OH OH HE HIT A 3R HR LAST NIGHT!!.. nice bunt sea bass
  16. THERE IS NO SECOND GUESSING IN BASEBALL.. - wayne rosenthal , marlins pitching coach
  17. Zaun is throwing out 35% of the runners trying to steal Redmond 31% Treanor 12.5% Zaun is not a stud hitter but a capable, veteran backup. 446016[/snapback] finaly someone shows something positive about Zaun and he's better than redmond! :mischief
  18. WTF Ozzie Guillen bum f*cked last year many times not sure if I saw any fire ozzie threads but hey maybe there were.. uggh this is sad.. the what have you done for me lately fans..
  19. Yea lets release the all time PH leader so someone else can pick him up and he can hurt us.. Yea he's wastuing away on the bench but they guy is the all time PH leader c'mon now.. If this FO wanted to do something friggin send down willingham or someone and bring up JOE DILLON
  20. hey hey how many people were cryin cause Choi wasn't hitting higher in the lineup or he had to bunt the other night... He's got a really good OBP well so does Zaun .. slugging and OBP is better YOU DOWN WITH OBP!? LOL
  21. Ok how is redmond better than zaun.. Redmond is so... he's GARBAGE.. I'd rather see Zaun in there catching I dont want either but if I had my choice I'd take Zaun and ya know what Zaun is batting .300 and he had that really good month that' why it's so high but if the guy is goin to have a hot streak like that wouldnt we want him atleast just for this year , this run? I don't see redmond coming up with a month like zaun had. 445940[/snapback] Law of averages. He's not a .300 hitter, he's just going to slump right back down to his normal performance. And he's 0-2 tonight. So, he's not a .300 hitter anymore. 445945[/snapback] redmond won't even come close to batting .300 this year! not even close.. the only thing redmond is good at is handling this pitching staff, but his offense is terrible but hey I hate redmond so I am goin to talk bad about him 445953[/snapback] Redmond's hitting .274...which is higher than what Zaun will be hitting in 2 weeks. And his offense isn't terrible, he's just a singles hitter. That doesn't make him terrible. 445960[/snapback] Hmm I see you can see into the future 2 weeks hey.. so what's the lotto numbers for the next umm week or so...?
  22. Ok how is redmond better than zaun.. Redmond is so... he's GARBAGE.. I'd rather see Zaun in there catching I dont want either but if I had my choice I'd take Zaun and ya know what Zaun is batting .300 and he had that really good month that' why it's so high but if the guy is goin to have a hot streak like that wouldnt we want him atleast just for this year , this run? I don't see redmond coming up with a month like zaun had. 445940[/snapback] Law of averages. He's not a .300 hitter, he's just going to slump right back down to his normal performance. And he's 0-2 tonight. So, he's not a .300 hitter anymore. 445945[/snapback] redmond won't even come close to batting .300 this year! not even close.. the only thing redmond is good at is handling this pitching staff, but his offense is terrible but hey I hate redmond so I am goin to talk bad about him
  23. Ok how is redmond better than zaun.. Redmond is so... he's GARBAGE.. I'd rather see Zaun in there catching I dont want either but if I had my choice I'd take Zaun and ya know what Zaun is batting .300 and he had that really good month that' why it's so high but if the guy is goin to have a hot streak like that wouldnt we want him atleast just for this year , this run? I don't see redmond coming up with a month like zaun had atleast we know that Zaun has that type of month in him.
  24. I'd like to see Zaun and redmond in a foot race.. Redmond is slow.. like a friggin snail, that's pretty? pathetic and I? bet Zaun has more power. I dont care what he is batting he is better than redmond.. I dispise redmond 445859[/snapback] Yeah, cause what we need in a catcher is speed. Zaun is a career .251 hitter with 35 home runs in 1647 AB and a .338 career OBP. Redmond is a career .288 hitter with 10 home runs in 1256 AB and a .353 career OBP. Translation: Neither of them have any power and Redmond's a better overall hitter. 445879[/snapback] redmond a better overall hitter lamo! yea that's YOUR opinion.. But I am sorry when I guy has a hit called the silencer or or the the red zone ( which is in SHALLOW left field) I am sorry but that's terrible and why not have speed in a catcher? why not in every position if you can?! c'mon this team at the top of the order is SUPPOSED to be all about SPEED! why not in the rest of the order zaun aint no flash whatever but quicker than redmond

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.