Fire Cox!

SlapHands69

WTF Ozzie Guillen bum f*cked last year many times not sure if I saw any fire ozzie threads but hey maybe there were.. uggh this is sad.. the what have you done for me lately fans..

446011[/snapback]

There is a difference between being aggressive like Guillen and just plain stupid like Cox.

not sure why Cabs wasnt running hard the whole time

he is to blame just as much as Cox

446017[/snapback]

Agree. Looked like Cabs was coasting from 2nd to 3rd. Cox should have seen how far behind he was and never sent him though. Cabs was only 1/2 way to home when Kendall got the ball......so clearly poor judgement by Cox.

not sure why Cabs wasnt running hard the whole time

he is to blame just as much as Cox

446017[/snapback]

he's just to slow to score from first, he was out by a mile, he should've been held at fthird. the same thing has happened before with Cabs, when will they learn he's just not fast enough, if he's being waived he's gonna try and score but he should've been held.

I am still in complete shock that he sent him. I was sitting right there and could tell that there was no way he was going to score. When I saw Cox waving his arm to send him, I couldn't believe what I was seeing......It almost seemed like Miguel was 1/4 of the way there by the time Kendall had the ball.....That was absolutely horrible....

And I know Easley had a decent game, minus the error....But you NEVER EVER end the game with the bat on your shoulder. It's not even like he was fooled by a good breaking ball. It was a fastball way too close to take with 2 strikes and the game on the line....

Whatever....I'm going to bed....

I don't agree with them sending him, but then again, it required a perfect play from Hill to Kendall and it was made.

446355[/snapback]

Not really.....I think the throw could have been bad and Kendall would have still had time to come back and make the time....And this isn't a Sunday softball league. Most of the time, these guys will make a good throw...They're professionals.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.