Beckett?

flasportsfan88

i dont see what the point would be in giving Oliver the start...he has been given chance after chance and he keeps blowing them

i would like to see Murphy get a chance..if not then Nate Bump for sure, guy can pitch

458613[/snapback]

chance after chance?he only pitched one month i think he deserves a second chance.

i dont see what the point would be in giving Oliver the start...he has been given chance after chance and he keeps blowing them

i would like to see Murphy get a chance..if not then Nate Bump for sure, guy can pitch

458613[/snapback]

chance after chance?he only pitched one month i think he deserves a second chance.

459200[/snapback]

huh? Oliver wasn't replaced in the rotation until 2 months into the season. If you've pitched 2 months into the season and you have an ERA above 8 you don't deserve a 2nd chance. Bump is the obvious choice. He has pitched great since his return from AAA and he's a better starter than reliever. As much as I like Murphy, he isn't nearly ready for the big leagues.