Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins2k3Champs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlins2k3Champs

  1. When I start Windows, on start up I get the following message: Windows cannot find 'C://safe.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click search. Could anyone please tell me how to fix it or if you can please send me that file if you have it. Thank you.
  2. Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier :thumbup
  3. If only real life were like MVP Baseball, just edit Delgado's stats and have him with 100 power and contact vs. righties and lefties... same with everyone else .... would help Lowell out right now!!! :lol 764535[/snapback] Not even :lol
  4. What happens to those people who got hit by that old man? Are the damages to their car paid for by the county? 764327[/snapback] I always wondered that. 764333[/snapback] I know me too..Does anyone know?
  5. What happens to those people who got hit by that old man? Are the damages to their car paid for by the county?
  6. Awww what a sorry ass ending.
  7. Are there any police vehicles chasing him?
  8. This is sweet....hopefully no innocent people get hurt.
  9. I brought up a first basemen from AA to AAA and now I brought him up to the big leagues. His name is Juan Sanchez, and boy can he hit that ball a mile.
  10. I almost threw a perfect game with Dontrelle Willis against the Brewers on All-Star Level. Man was that game intense. In the top of the 8th with 2 outs they hit a line drive to Mike Lowell and I was like crap, thats a base hit. But I dove and I don't know how I got it. It was a line drive out. By the way Im winning the game 1-0. Top of the 9th 1st pitch of the inning the hit a line drive to RF and it hit the ground right before Encarnacion got to it. I was so devastated. Next pitch with 0 outs and man on 1B, they hit a HR on me. Game over. 2-1 Brewers win. Marlins 9 hits Brewers 2. I've never felt so miserable in my life. LOL. I'll get them next time. Of all my pitchers I've gotten closest with Willis. My rotation is as follows: 1.Josh Beckett 2.Dontrelle Willis 3.AJ Burnette 4.Johan Santana 5.Kris Benson Right now I'm in September and Im leading the division. I play every single game and I cant wait to play in the postseason. Lets see how it all turns out. Im planning on trading Kris Benson and some prospects next season for a lefty. Im not sure. Im still deciding on who though. And speaking about prospects I've called a few up to AAA because I've gotten reports that they're doing great so I should call them up. This game is awsome
  11. Everytime this guy comes to bat I feel bad for him. He needs to come out of this soon because his bat is hurting us. Give him a week or two so he can get out of his funk, if not something needs to be done. I hope you can do it Mike.
  12. thanks....that worked.
  13. yea when windows starts up....could it be spyware? someone told me it could be....where can i get a free spyware remover?
  14. I wasn't sure where to post this. Im not sure if this is the right spot. This is what it says... C:\WINDOWS\svchost.exe Windows cannot find 'C:\WINDOWS\svchost.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click search. If someone can please help me get rid of this error message I'd appreciate it. Thank You.
  15. Put Cabs in 3rd Conine in LF. :thumbup
  16. Can anyone please find me a picture of Shaq when he was in Team USA.
  17. Lowell no doubt about it.....then Leiter.
  18. I really hope so. But if he doesn't it will be a HUGE disappointment.
  19. I am aware of that. Therefore if he continues his slump while @ Coors Field then he seriously needs to be benched.
  20. lol EDIT......with out Lowell......... Insert Conine Remove Lowell Conine to LF Cabs to 3B :thumbup
  21. I want to see a lineup change. Please. Maybe it will turn out to be better. Who knows.
  22. It's what's best. Its better to experiment and see if Conine can produce. Because right now Lowell sure isn't doing that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.