Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins2k3Champs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlins2k3Champs

  1. If we stay at DS the roof better be retractable. If not Im against it. There's nothing better than being able to play a ball game with the stars above you. And when its really hot, just bring out the roof. A dome will suck really bad. That's why for now I rather the Marlisn have their own stadium because if a roof is installed in DS, it seems like it would be a dome. Dome Stadium :thumbdown
  2. Shut up. Bump has been very very good this year. Someone close this baby. 790891[/snapback] agreed
  3. He has been very solid for us this year in the pen. He's hardly blown any leads.
  4. We need to have our own stadium here in South Florida. Not share. :banghead
  5. Dade County and the Marlins have both extended the deadline to August I believe to work on the current deal. That could always be extended further. 789690[/snapback] And further and further and further......I mean how long is this gonna go for. It needs to be settled immediately.
  6. fingers: Mike one finger: Mike chin: muikjew elbow: kmjikedr cheek: i kujb8i e palm: mik dce nose: mike
  7. Yup that was him.... he cut his hair and bleached it blonde... If I remember correctly, he was also in another movie and during filming, he was stabbed by a real knife by accident... He was alright eventually, but misunderstanding or slip up, it was a real knife. 789745[/snapback] Yea, I forget what movie that was. He was fighting a whole bunch of midgets, that's all I remember. 789889[/snapback] The movie was the Punisher. 789905[/snapback] was he that crazy tall russian?
  8. Was Kevin Nash the guy on estrogen? I saw his name on the credits and was like damn I didnt know he was in the movie. I hadn't seen him in a while since I stopped watching wrestling years ago when he had joined the NWO.
  9. Marlins2k3Champs replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Its ridiculous how the kids got charged with a felony and the bus driver with a misdemeanor. :plain
  10. Marlins2k3Champs replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    If you're a bus driver you have to put up with that. The bus driver is an adult and he needs to know that he needs to control himself. Those are kids. The guy needs some self-control. :thumbdown
  11. Well Mota, that's Todd Jones job now as you can see. Why don't you get back into the SU role. Thank You.
  12. Yea we had a rain delay and all but you can use that as an excues. All he's been this year is inconsistent.
  13. With Al Leiter on the mound, predict tonight's score. How do you think we will do tonight? Im going to have to go with a loss 3-2 with Al pitching.
  14. I bet ya 10 bucks they dont look like that in-game. 782587[/snapback] They very well could. 782606[/snapback] Those aren't gameplay screenshots.
  15. What a shot. Way to go Damion!
  16. I have a feeling that if the Dolphins are smart, they will keep him on the team until after the exhibition games, and then trade him when he actually has some value. 781810[/snapback] Once again I highly doubt anyone would trade for him.
  17. He'll be able to get back to his playing weight. 781714[/snapback] I doubt he'll be there at any point this year. Highly. I'd be surprised if he broke 225. 781717[/snapback] You will be 781718[/snapback] You really think he's gonna be at 235 by october? Have you ever weight trained for an extended period of time? 781719[/snapback] No I haven't honestly. But I am quite aware that gaining will be a lot easier than losing weight.
  18. He'll be able to get back to his playing weight. 781714[/snapback] I doubt he'll be there at any point this year. Highly. I'd be surprised if he broke 225. 781717[/snapback] You will be
  19. Yeah, I'm one of those people who said I would never take Ricky back...but I'll take him back. Maybe I have no backbone, whatever. I'm free to change my mind. Fact is, the man has more value to the team as a football player than he does in a trade. I'm not excited about an additional 6th round choice. But i would like to see Ricky contribute. Its a good point that his heart might not be in it, and if thats the case then I don't want him around. So, we'll just have to see. If Ricky does everything he's supposed to do, if he practices hard, says the right things, etc....if there's still problems in the locker room, then the blame will no longer rest on Ricky. It'll be the fault of the guys who can't put their personal s*** aside and just play some ball like they're being paid to do. 781710[/snapback] Agreed. Those who still have a grudge against him in the locker room need to get over it. Its FOOTBALL. You play to WIN!
  20. He'll be able to get back to his playing weight. That I am not worried about. His teammates will forgive him. Those who hated him on the team are gone. (Jay Williams). Only one still aboard is Seth McKinney. Im not worried one bit. Ricky will be accepted eventually. And our running game will be incredible.
  21. i can't stand that s.o.b TOUCHDOWN RICKY WILLIAMS..............YEA BABY I LOVE THAT GUY that's how this town is going to react 781696[/snapback] That's how it is. No matter what town. Look at New England. They have different players every year. They come and go. As long as a team gets WINS, everything is OK.
  22. Jason Taylor's gonna want out. So's half the team. Nobody likes him. Just gonna be a disruption and not nearly himself, especially playing at 195. Trade him for SOMETHING while you can. Better for him, better for the dolphins. 781663[/snapback] Jason Taylor won't want out and neither does half the team. Nobody like's him....TRUE...Most fans that is. As long as he can contribute to putting WINS on the board, then will be great. He won't be a disruption because with Saban in charge, the media won't be even getting close to the locker room to stir things up. Trade him for SOMETHING while you can? High possibility that won't happen. FOR NOW. If Saban can trust him and work with him and get him to come back then I will forgive him. Anything Saban thinks is good for the team I will think is good. I believe in our new coach. If Ricky can get back to his old form, than that is great. If not he's done, with football. More than likely he won't be traded because nobody will want to take a chance with him. Not even Alexander, Edge, or Henry were able to be traded for at least a 2nd or 3rd I believe. He will most likely finish his contract with the Dolphins and either retire or be signed by another team if trusted. He can be a mentor for Ronnie Brown ON THE FIELD. What goes on OFF THE FIELD I dont care. As long as he isnt getting into trouble. Which I believe he won't because he will be under radar by the NFL. When Ricky is done, Ronnie can take over full duty. I personally want him back in uniform. A Fins uniform.
  23. I went with Alessandra. 781545[/snapback] Same hyuh. 781547[/snapback] Me too.
  24. Put Mota back in the SU and keep Jones as Closer. :thumbup
  25. Jack's idea (which I heard from him before) is one of the best. I think it would really inject new interest into interleague and would be a welcome addition. 780689[/snapback] I agree as well. They should consider it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.