Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins2k3Champs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlins2k3Champs

  1. Shanna all the way. Come on guys vote for her. She is way hotter than Leah.
  2. I thought he was 56. :lol
  3. Well if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black. Did anyone see Turner Field last week? That field had more patches missing than mangy dog. I don't see the Marlins grounds crew letting something like that happen. Last I checked it was kinda hard to put a tarp down in the first place let alone in the monsoon they had to deal with tonight. 829000[/snapback] That was an error at the production place that makes the grass seed. There's a mix of Rye/Bermuda, and one of them didn't grow back as it should. At least you're not as bad as Washington's GC, who ran out of drying agent during a game there in late April/early May. 829012[/snapback] In case you did not know, the Marlins have one of the top GC in all of MLB.
  4. And if Skip Caray had an ounce of his Father's talent, he wouldn't be so inept about what is going on around him. 828991[/snapback] I'll grant you that the dude's old, but he's been doing Braves' games for 26+ years now. If you spend that much time in one job, I feel certain that without "an ounce" of talent, you wouldn't last long. You can hate on the guy, I don't really give a rip. But at the end of the day, the Marlins will always be second fiddle to the Braves. Horacio, Sosa, Davies, and Colon - the four-game sweep with four nobodies. 829005[/snapback] Dude. There isn't going to be a 4 game sweep. Get that through your head. You need to start thinking right.
  5. Put in Todd Jones at least. Even though he is the closer I'd bet he wouldnt let that GS happen. JMHO.
  6. How on earth is it the umps' fault? We may not have an MLB game tomorrow because the grounds crew never covered the field. I have watched Braves baseball for over a dozen years with Ed Mangan, our grounds crew chief and have never seen that happen. We may not play tomorrow night, but you know what, left-center should be awfully dry for those pre-game T-Ball swings. 828982[/snapback] STFU :cool Its the umps fault for waiting too long. PERIOD. End of case.
  7. If we are losing they need to put someone in that can pitch. Not someone that's going to get knocked around. Stupid move. :banghead
  8. Can't lie to anyone, I would like to see if Olsen is for real, pitch him against the Braves, Instead of Beckett. If he does good, then say goodbye to Burnett as far as I am concerned. Olsen is too good to keep down in double A, it's time to see what the young kids can do. 828034[/snapback] Well, it's a good thing it's not your decision. Even if Olsen pitches a 1 hitter I'd say it's unwise to ditch A.J. for a rookie with 2 starts. A.J. showed what he's capable of yesterday. I see him staying as good the rest of the season as long as he stays healthy. I predicted at the beginning of the season that A.J. would be our #1 pitcher if we make the playoffs. I'm sticking to it. A.J. starts game 1 of the WS. A.J. will probably be leaving us after this season. Olsen looke good. He can pitch next year, unless injuries come up with our other starters. 828067[/snapback] You are wrong. If Olsen can give us good starts- then BYE BYE Burnett. Because AJ will NOT be a Marlin next year. We can win without him when we get a good trade for him. 828076[/snapback] I disagree with that, Olsen's best trade value ever is right now. Because he has done so good up here last game. If you pitch him and he gets rocked hard core? Then Olsen's value drops like a stock broker after a crash. Why risk that if he is some of our trade bait? Personally, I hope becket is back and going though. 828101[/snapback] We need to keep Olsen. He's going to be a stud in the future.
  9. that Biel pic is blah 827921[/snapback] I know...Im going with Biel though. But you guys got to find better pics than that.
  10. I can't wait. This game is going to be awsome.
  11. If this team DOES turn it around (which I still believe they will) and DOES make a run at the postseason I DO NOT want to see posts about how much you love Jack and how great of a job he's doing. So if you hate him now you hate him in October. Don't give me none of this bandwagon crap that South Florida sports fans are famous for. 822298[/snapback] Every city has bandwagon fans for your 411 :thumbup
  12. Lujan, dont any of you know that ciarra is a Herm, She has a Dong eww. 821934[/snapback] Had a dong. It was removed when she was born. Anyway I'd go with Lujan. Tough choice though.
  13. Bottom line we need to play like we want it. And lately WE HAVEN'T. We need to do everything a winning team does. Forget the longballs. That just comes. We need to do the little things that count. We need to get on base, steal bases, execute hit and runs and so on. We need to get this done! I want to see the Marlins play like they really want it. Like it means something to them.
  14. And when Gia faces Finch......Gia
  15. Jay Z Eminem
  16. 5 As 1 B
  17. OB = Good site. Lets start building.
  18. I dont know but Finch looks extremely ugly in that picture. Out of the two pictures shown at the beginning of this topic, Natalie looks way better.
  19. we got ride of matt treanor? who is the back up then?
  20. I had heard the Rockies were interested in the Devil Rays' Alex Gonzalez, not ours. Maybe Yahoo got it wrong?? 818306[/snapback] i heard the same thing too.
  21. I've only been to DS. I'd love to go to The Trop. Yet alone I'd love to go to any other Baseball park. When Im much older I will one day plan a road trip to go to every ML baseball park..that would be awsome.
  22. I dont see an age requirement making it completely "fault proof", (i.e. if someone has a heart condition, but passes the height and age requirements) Obviously you would think someone with a condition like that would know better than to go on a ride like that in the first place, but when parents are having their 4 year old children go on such rides, it makes you wonder. 817832[/snapback] Yea but Im sure it was unknown he had such a condition.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.