Road Trip to TB

fanofthefish

Last time I went to a Marlins vs. Rays matchup our section had this Devil Rays jerk and his parents surrounded by 3 families that cheered for the Marlins and the 2 of us. So Me thinks Marlins fans > Rays fans at the Trop for the series.

The Trop is an hour and 25 minutes from my house and I look forward to that drive.

I want a sweep!

818305[/snapback]

I wouln't count on a sweep. Seems to me like we're short a pitcher. Looks like the starters will be Leiter-?-A.J. Saturday's pitcher is unlikely to be a bullpen effort after a Leiter start. Beckett will probably be held out another start. That means a minor league call up. With a starting rotation of Leiter, minor leaguer, Burnett....that only gives us 1 game with a starting pitcher advantage. Even as poor as Tampa is I'd gladly settle for 2 of 3. Let's hope Leiter has another decent effort and A.J. is his normal self and the bats are hot all weekend.

Might be going to sunday's game, only 2hrs from Gville. Trop sucks but it is nice and cool inside. There's no fun atmosphere at all but as long as the marlins win it's good. The only way I'm not going is if the GATORS are still in the CWS.

GO GATORS! :cheers