Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins2k3Champs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marlins2k3Champs

  1. thats like her shoulder blade
  2. Marlins 2 to 1, bottom of the 8th. Why don't you just scroll up half a page and not bother our PBP man? 710158[/snapback] because its easier to ask...thank you
  3. He wont be going anywhere
  4. I should make one for the site. What else you want on it besides TV, time, opponent? Anything? 704667[/snapback] Channel, time, opponent and obviously away or home.....its not for me because I know what channel they play and stuff. Its for my grandma. she wants me to print out the schedule for her like it was last year.
  5. That sucks I remember last year's even showed what channel and everything.
  6. Thanks man..Because sometimes when I try to bunt for a hit I always miss. Im probaly not timing it right.
  7. Can anyone give me some tips on bunting? I can't seem to get it right. :confused
  8. hit the most home runs and how many was it?
  9. Take the Cadillac
  10. Can anyone tell me the score and in what inning?
  11. Oh and another thing, for the XBOX version has anyone noticed that when you sometimes have a runner on base when the pitcher steps out to pick you off, the runner stays standing there like a moron. I sometimes press to go back but sometimes i dont even notice and its an out. 697571[/snapback] Turn the "auto pickoff return" option ON. 697873[/snapback] Thanks I didnt know that. At least you're not a dickhead like Hojo.
  12. WTF? Since I've had the game I can't hit HR's. Its not what I think of everytime I go up to bat but I've only hit 3! 1 with Encarnacion 1 with Pierre! (Not a inside the park HR) and 1 with Beckett! What the hell lol........Lowell, Delgado and Cabrera aren't doing crap....=[ All I hit is ground outs and pop flys Oh and another thing, for the XBOX version has anyone noticed that when you sometimes have a runner on base when the pitcher steps out to pick you off, the runner stays standing there like a moron. I sometimes press to go back but sometimes i dont even notice and its an out.
  13. now i hit one with alex gonzalez....whats up with this im hitting HR's with the bottom of the lineup...LOL
  14. wow is it me or is hitting homeruns difficult? ive only hit one and it was with juan encarnacion at PPS.
  15. How does that position ranking thing work? What is it for?
  16. I almost hit my first HR.....with Pierre! It was going over the fence and Raule Mondesi robbed me!
  17. Do they got a website?
  18. Personally, I can't stand reggaeton. I am pretty open-minded when it comes to music and I'll listen to pretty much anything. I have given reggaeton a chance, believe me. But I just can't stand it. I am tired of the same beat over and over and over again. 688355[/snapback] Totally agree....its the same beat over and over again. All songs sound the same LMAO :lol
  19. or if they cant buy season tickets go to games whenever you can.
  20. I've noticed that too....In The Last Samurai...they use the flag they are supposed to use. I noticed it in the beginning when he is drunk and speaking to the audience.
  21. If I trade in my NCAA 2005 for PS2 can I get MVP 2005 for XBOX? And what would be a better choice? MVP 2005 for XBOX or PS2?
  22. Last year's was definitely better.
  23. Bud Light airplane commercial.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.