Everything posted by Marlins2k3Champs
-
Eminem's new CD drops Nov 16th
eminem is awsome
-
Willis released?
Yea it's true. He's been traded to the Blue Jays.
-
Pats 4 away from record
I believe the Pats won't break the Dolphins win streak
-
Sexual Orientation Poll
I'm straight but I definetely hate women. :plain? :confused 580066[/snapback] I work at a sorority house, so I empathize with you my friend. They compete to see who can be the dumbest. 580071[/snapback] That honestly sounds like hell. I'm straight but consider some women attractive. I don't understand how any could be straight enough to not know when someone is attractive or not. I saw a movie with Elisha Cuthbert in it last night and I was almost passing out from being so jealous. :lol 580095[/snapback] Was it The Girl Next Door? If it was, she is so hot in that movie.
- Undies...
-
Fiedler back again
Obviously Fiedler is the better QB of the two. How often do you see a QB throw a pass past the line of scrimmage? Better yet throw a pass past the line of scrimmage to the opposite team?
-
Fiedler back again
Finally Fiedler is back at QB.....Both him and Feeley suck but I rather him play. He gives the team much more confidence in the huddle than AJ does.
-
Moving the Marlins to the AL East -
If the Marlins were moved to the AL East....No more winning seasons for the fish.
-
What Kind of Milk do you drink?
I drink the Milk with the Red Top. Is it even included in the poll?
-
Best Fast-Food Breakfast Menu
Cracker Barrel has awsome biscuits. Their breakfast is good. And grits are awsome when u put some sugar on them.
-
Bonds gets tested for Roids
Well, how long would a steroid show up in the bloodstream? Obviously, if he had been taking steroids, with all the controversy.. I'd think he would've stopped some time ago. 571374[/snapback] If he had stopped, there would be a huge dropoff in performance, at least for awhile. That sure as hell hasn't happened. That means: 1. He is still on steroids 2. He has never taken steroids This test will reveal all, so all you Bonds bashers can shut the eff up when he's proven innocent 571487[/snapback] steroids dont help you hit the ball or take walks imo he stopped taking the roids more than a year ago 571537[/snapback] Roids doesn't make you hit the ball or take walks. But Bonds has a good eye and when he catches that ball it is heading to the moon. I've always said, if JP ever would take roids, he would be like Bonds........ :lol , because they were similar in size when the first started off their career. :lol
-
What should be the proper punishment for Enc?
Hatersssssssssssssssssssss
-
Juan Encarnacion
Stop hating on Enc, he's a good player. You might not even know what he is going through if he is going through anything at all. Just calm down and let the guy play his way.
-
upcoming movie sequels
Rush Hour 3 XXX: State of the Union Gladiator 2 X3: X-Men 3 Die Hard 4 Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Spiderman 3 will be good James Bond 21? ehhhh I dont know. Pierce Brosnan said he's done with making James Bonds movies. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire could be good.
-
i just ate.......
Taco Bell is sooooo good. DaGreatOne how tall are you?
-
Dolphins Have Problem With Jeanne Looming
Wow, a team coming in before the airports close and actively trying to get the game in. Why not just stay home and hope the game is rescheduled in Pittsburgh? 570507[/snapback] Play in Pittsburgh? I dont think so.....
-
What is your favorite subject?
History
-
Are the Marlins your favorite South Florida team?
1. Dolphins 2. Marlins
-
Hired By The Colorado Rockies
trust me ill be going to SW games...i went there for H.S. 565734[/snapback] O man that's great. Try to keep that name in mind.
-
Hired By The Colorado Rockies
Hey man that's cool. My best friend plays for Southwest Sr. High....You should check him out. His name is Oscar Jarquin. He can hit and he plays SS like a pro. You should check him out. I think he deserves it. I mean I don't know if me telling you this is any good. But hey It's worth a try. By the way he is a junior.
- 12 Shots
-
Go dolphins 0-2
With a bad O-Line I rather see Jay in there.
-
Dream Name
There was a topic like this not too long ago... :whistle
-
Hustle on ESPN
When is it going to be played? Looks like an ok movie on Pete Rose :lol
-
What is your favorite breed of dog?
Like in Dumb and Dumber......a bullshiht ( Bulldog and shih Tzu).....lol...j/k ummm I like Jack Russel Terriers and German Shepards. Also Labradors.